Photo

Just got NKOTB tickets!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

and from what it says on Stub Hub.... 5th row!

It's my bday gift from FI and graduation gift for his sister. This is what he wrote to me: "buying those tickets goes against everything in my moral fiber" LOL

#2 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:14 PM

Ha! That's funny!

You got good seats! I wanted to go so bad, but I will be about 7.5 months pregnant when they are down here....ot gonna happen!

I hope you have a great time!

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:16 PM

I'm so jealous!! And that is hilarious what he wrote. One time this radio station was giving away tickets to Chip n dales in my town. The only way you could win was to have a guy call in for you. So I begged him to call and gave him the number. He called the station and told him he was calling for the chipndales tickets. Well, I had gave him the number to the wrong station LMAO they gave him SUCH a hard time. Finally he hung up. Then I realized I gave him the wrong number LMAO I felt so bad. Then he called the right station and got them for me.

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

That is awesome!

#5 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:56 PM

omg that is GREAT!! hahahaha blow them kisses for me!

#6 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:57 PM

yeah how good! I was 5th row for backstreet last month and it was an awesome view!!

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:03 PM

yay! we got ours too :) i'm so excited!

#8 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

I hope that stub hub didn't false advertise for it bc I'll be so upset.. but regardless, its my first NKOTB concert ever!! I called my FSIL to tell her and she had to be quiet at work but she kept shrieking low on the phone..it was hysterical. All we do is text each other NKOTB song lyrics lol

#9 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

that is so funny. member the huge pins we used to wear, omg. my friend megan sent a group text about a week or so ago asking if anyone wanted to go. i never got back to her, i should see if she is going. it will probably be so much fun! omlord

#10 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                    that is so funny. member the huge pins we used to wear, omg. my friend megan sent a group text about a week or so ago asking if anyone wanted to go. i never got back to her, i should see if she is going. it will probably be so much fun! omlord
                    yea we decided we're gonna totally get decked out in NKOTB gear! hehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users