Photo

St Thomas Photographer - Ashley Photography??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 futureeilen

futureeilen
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:40 AM

Hi all -

Is anyone familiar with Ashley Photography (Ashley Armitage) on St Thomas? I love her photojournalism style (see her wedding photos here: Ashley Photography - Weddings), but I can't find any reviews on her! I did a search on here, but nothing came up for her (I apologize if I missed a thread on her! Hard when you're searching for just "ashley" and "photography"!). She's on the pricey end of photographers that I've found on St Thomas and I don't believe she works with any of the WCs there - but I could be wrong.

So, has anyone worked with her or know anyone who has? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Anaiah
    Anaiah

#2 ashleycharee

ashleycharee
    • 19 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:07 PM

I haven't used her, and I really hadn't heard of her from my WC or anything. I found her website though and loved it, and I'm considering using her because I like her packages.

Apparently she recently came from Sarasota, so maybe you can find reviews of her work there? I think she's really new to the islands still.

#3 futureeilen

futureeilen
      • 63 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:08 PM

Thanks! I appreciate the info. I will see if I can find anything on her in Sarasota...
        Anaiah

#4 Yvette

Yvette
        • 510 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

i have a TTD session booked with her. she is super nice, even though we only talk via email, she has been very helpful. i will def let you know how everything turns out in a few months. *omg* only a few months to go!!!

#5 futureeilen

futureeilen
          • 63 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yvette
            i have a TTD session booked with her. she is super nice, even though we only talk via email, she has been very helpful. i will def let you know how everything turns out in a few months. *omg* only a few months to go!!!
            Thanks Yvette! Are you having photography for your ceremony/reception? If so, who are you using? You're so close - you must be so excited!!
            Anaiah

#6 Yvette

Yvette
            • 510 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

we are super excited! we are using mary from island style weddings so we have photography & videography included in our package (blue glass photo/video). but i really like ashley's website so i wanted to use her for TTD. we wanted to get in a session with her for family pics too but the timing just wasn't working out.

#7 futureeilen

futureeilen
              • 63 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yvette
                we are super excited! we are using mary from island style weddings so we have photography & videography included in our package (blue glass photo/video). but i really like ashley's website so i wanted to use her for TTD. we wanted to get in a session with her for family pics too but the timing just wasn't working out.
                Ah, I see. That makes sense. I keep going back and forth on whether or not to book Ashley...maybe i'll just cut something else out of the budget and go for it. I wish your TTD session was closer than October! Can't wait to hear how it goes (and see pictures!).
                Anaiah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users