Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

Hello from Minnesota

Hi all. My name is Lizzy and I am the mother of the bride. I am trying to help Maggie by gathering information and tips from other brides and moms who are planning destination weddings.

Maggie is being married in Riviera Maya on January 19, 2008. The exact location and all details are still in the works. We need a little guidance and sound advice as to wedding planners, hotels, and beach or park locations.

I look forward to reading all of your posts and learning from your experiences.

I hope you don't mind a mom listening in and asking questions.

Have a great day,

Lizzy

Welcome Lizzy!!! of course we don't mind!! it's great to have a mom here... we've already had one I think..

I'm getting married in Cancun and I met a wedding planner / florist last week.. she's affordable and seems nice.. let me know if you need her contact..

Welcome Lizzy! You will find tons of great information here.....pretty much anything that you need to know! If it's not already on here, then someone will find it for you!

Welcome, Lizzy - I think you're the 2nd MN bride (or mother of the bride!) to join today - how exciting for me! I was born/raised in MN - and am moving back in April with my Fiance. There are so many helpful Cancun brides here - you're in good hands!

Welcome, Lizzy - I think you're the 2nd MN bride (or mother of the bride!) to join today - how exciting for me! I was born/raised in MN - and am moving back in April with my Fiance. There are so many helpful Cancun brides here - you're in good hands! Just let us know how we can help.

welcome, how great of you to help your daughter out by joining the forum. We would love the mother's opinion of things here. Let us know how we can help.