Photo

Sand ceremony vases

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 trajackson

trajackson
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:26 PM

Did anyone have to bring their colored sand and vases with them for the sand ceremony? I am trying to find some vases online and do not see many. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

you can do a search for threads there is some great info out there. Here is one website i got off there. Were getting the heart shaped. Love it!

Add to Cart
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#3 Denise40

Denise40
      • 407 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:44 PM

I brought my sand frame and the sand. My WC got me 4 small vases to hold the 4 different colors of sand. We rented them.

#4 AmandaR

AmandaR
        • 241 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:21 PM

We purchased all three sand ceremony vases from a local craft store - I think it was Michael's. If it's important for you to have the vases engraved I recommend purchasing online. I know that Oriental Trading sells a set you can personalize.

Amanda

#5 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Search eBay adn search this forum ... there are tons of options. I bout the sand at Hobby Lobby ... anywhere like that or Michaels will have colored sand, as well as millions of places online.

#6 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
            • 298 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Denise40
              I brought my sand frame and the sand. My WC got me 4 small vases to hold the 4 different colors of sand. We rented them.
              Where did you get your sand frame? I have been looking all over for this?

#7 Denise40

Denise40
              • 407 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RiuBride2b
                Where did you get your sand frame? I have been looking all over for this?
                I got mine from this site. They were quick to respond to emails and you get 2 colored sands with your order. You choose what wood you want. The only problem I had with mine is that when I brought it home, the sand leaked out of the bottom corner. I am thinking this happened because I want to add a picture from our ceremony, so I kept the one glass off and left it at home. Once I get a picture in the frame and put it back together, i will check the leak out and then take a picture of it to show everyone.

Here is the site: Sandframes | Custom frames with a touch of class

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users