Poem, quote about creativity
Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:39 PM
Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:15 PM
-Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual. (Arthur Koestler)
- Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work. (Rita Mae Brown)
- Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out. (Tina Turner)
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. (Scott Adams)
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. (Albert Einstien)
- Creativity is a drug I cannot live without. (Cecil B DeMille)
- When Alexander the Great visited Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for the famed teacher, Diogenes replied: 'Only stand out of my light.' Perhaps some day we shall know how to heighten creativity. Until then, one of the best things we can do for creative men and women is to stand out of their light. (John W Garnder)
Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:59 PM
Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:10 PM
Pearl S. Buck:
A good marriage is one which allows for change, creativity (inserted) and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.
Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:25 PM
The Creativity of Love - Roy Croft Quote
the art of intimacy, creativity of love, roy croft quote
I believe intimacy is that which brings out the beauty and depth of a person.
I believe it is through our most cherished relationships where we discover who we are, what we can be, and how we can bring sacredness into the world.
I share one of my favorite quotes that speaks to this phenomenon.
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:51 AM
Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:16 PM
This one is kind of abstract, but when I think of creativity and of love I think of creating something out of nothing...
"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users