Photo

Am I crazy to have more than one wedding band?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 monicaswave

monicaswave
  • 450 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

I definelty don't think you are crazy. I was considering the same thought. The ring I will be getting to go with my a e-ring is a bit bling bling and I love it but there are times when you want to be more casual. The jewler suggested getting a plain band for those moments when you are feeling very casual so I think I'm going to do just that.

And girl, it's your wedding....you can do what you want. If you want to incorporate both do it!

#12 AmandaR

AmandaR
    • 241 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:17 PM

Having more than one wedding band would be excessive for me. I have one wedding band that matches my ering perfectly and I can't imagine "splitting time" between rings so to speak. Knowing myself, I think that it would just increase the likelihood of one of the rings getting misplaced.

Amanda

#13 cincin

cincin
      • 109 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:23 AM

No, you are not crazy at all. I think a lot of people are starting to do that. I was actually thinking of doing that also. I think it would look nice!!

#14 ashleycharee

ashleycharee
        • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this! The band that matches my e-ring is a diamond band and is very blingy and I definitely want a plain band that isn't so dressy/formal. I'm not really a jewelry person anyway, and I know I won't want to wear all of those diamonds all the time. If you're crazy then I am too!

#15 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:41 AM

Nope don't think you are crazy. I am getting two wedding bands myself. Hee hee...the more the merrier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users