Cancun Moon Palace or Dreams.....Help me decide!!!
Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:31 PM
1. HUGE resort, there are a lot of rooms, if you never want to see a guest after or before the ceremony (not like that would ever happen, but just in case) this is the place for you.
2. Access to ALL the palace resorts, this is something we used a lot of, there are some AMAZING palace resorts all over the RM.
3. I actually liked the food, I heard a lot of bad things, but there were a lot of different really nice restaurants to choose from.
4. Full bar in room, good alcohol too.
5. Spa in every room, AWESOME! used this a lot too.
6. Great Service!
1. The beach is not as nice as they make it look, the coloring of the water isn't the clear teal blue, its more like a dark blue with patches of teal.
2. Far away from everything, if you want to go outside of the hotel.
3. Takes FOREVER to get from one end to the other.
I think if I had to choose, I would go with the Dreams resort, if it was only between these two resorts. The main reason is the beach, when I go to Cancun I want the best beaches.
Hope this helps!
Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:35 PM
Are they both all inclusive resorts?
How does pricing compare?
Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~
Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)
Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users