Boarding Pass Invites...Where did you buy the materials?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

I know people have mentioned here and there where to purchase materials, but I've been searching for an hour or so and finding the information slowly. I would love if some of you could post info on this thread for those of us who are just starting out.

#2 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:28 PM

I purchased most of my stuff from various places, hobby lobby, Michael's, wal-mart, etc. Here are couple links to threads. the first one is thread that Anny created and compiled a lot (if not all) boarding passes from members. the second is the thread with details on how I created mine! Let me know if there are more questions!

#3 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

I got the paper from a paper store (Xpedx here, but just get heavy paper stock in the colors of your choice from any paper/craft store.

Corner punch from a craft/scrapbooking store.

Xacto knife.

Glue stick.

That's all I used to make mine.

#4 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

Hi ladies...just wanted to post an update. I ordered paper from Discount Wedding Invitations, Vellum Paper, Vellum Envelopes, Card Stock Source - Paperandmore.com and I LOVE IT! I ordered a sample of each color that I was choosing between and the package came within a couple of days. The paper is very pretty and thick and I'm really happy with it. I just wanted to post this just in case others were looking for paper.

Tami and Andi thanks for your help! I appreciate it!

#5 Bianca

• 1,057 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

THats where i got my paper... i was very happy too!
            19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users