Photo

FREE or FOR SALE: All My Wedding Extras

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 dmarie17

dmarie17
  • 276 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

Youre such a peach Tami!!! I just read through this thread (a bit too late) and you are so generous!! Since there a ton of people asking for stuff that is already gone, can you give an update of what you still have available? That may help reduce the chaos!!

#52 Kryztan

Kryztan
    • 743 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

My mom brought over some star molds that she found last weekend at the dollar store. I dont need the molds....I guess I will let someone else have them:)

#53 ripcat

ripcat
      • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:15 PM

I would love about 25 of the luggage tags..

#54 Yvette

Yvette
        • 510 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

you are sooo great for doing this. i hate that i found this so late i have been looking like crazy for luggage tags.

#55 bride2becancun

bride2becancun
          • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

Ring Bearer shells for wedding bands (two). Mom made these.
            2.Starfish charms. I have about 20 silver-tone left. We used these as accents to our fans, the pashmina ribbons and for ring bearer shells. Several guests said they were going to get a small chain and wear it as a necklace afterwards.
            3.Parasols. I bought these (plain white) through Oriental Trading and have 6 that have not been used and are still in the original packaging. Free. Shipping only.
            4.“Sexy Little Bride” panties from VS. Brand New / Never Worn. Size M.

“Just Married” Sexy Little Things tank from VS. Worn once but Like New. Size M.
            I just started my wedding plans and would really love and use these items once i get married i will post pic as proof < LOL seriously i would really like these items the 6 Parasols are just right i have 6 bridesmaid If these things are still available i would really like them

#56 bride2becancun

bride2becancun
            • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS

#57 bride2becancun

bride2becancun
              • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

Your so nice for doing this! “it's the little things in life that we do that make the biggest differences” Regardless if I get to have any of your awesome items it was really nice of you to do so.

#58 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bride2becancun
                  Ring Bearer shells for wedding bands (two). Mom made these.
                  2.Starfish charms. I have about 20 silver-tone left. We used these as accents to our fans, the pashmina ribbons and for ring bearer shells. Several guests said they were going to get a small chain and wear it as a necklace afterwards.
                  3.Parasols. I bought these (plain white) through Oriental Trading and have 6 that have not been used and are still in the original packaging. Free. Shipping only.
                  4.“Sexy Little Bride” panties from VS. Brand New / Never Worn. Size M.

“Just Married” Sexy Little Things tank from VS. Worn once but Like New. Size M.
                  I just started my wedding plans and would really love and use these items once i get married i will post pic as proof < LOL seriously i would really like these items the 6 Parasols are just right i have 6 bridesmaid If these things are still available i would really like them

Sorry! These are all spoken for.

Ladies ... I can not remember who I promised the fans to. I am so sorry ... I had to delete some PM's b/c my inbox was overflowing and I think I mistakenly deleted the PM about the fans. Please PM me again if it was you -- you know who you are. :-)

Gggrrrrr...

Also, I am going out of town tomorrow (Thursday 6/26) for the weekend so things will be mailed early next week if yours hasn't gone out yet. Thanks for your patience! :-) And I won't have email/internet access while I'm gone so I'll respond on Monday.

Cheers!!!

#59 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
                  • 939 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

Thanks again Tami :) Enjoy your weekend!!!!

#60 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:58 PM

I felt like I was watching an auction! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users