101 replies to this topic

#41 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by adrianna28
    Oh darn! I guess someone has claimed the bags! Thanks anyway! BTW, where did you find the flip flop playing cards? Too cute!
    I found the palying cards at different Dollar Stores (Dollar Tree, etc) so I would check the bins at any Dollar-type stores in your area. Great deals! I also had some palm tree, surf board and dolphin playing cards for my OOT bags from there as well.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BrittneyD
    Tami, it turns out Pete's mom gave us some passport covers last night, so you can sell them to someone else. Thanks!
    No problem! :-) I gave them as Christmas gifts and got some as well, which is why we ended up with leftovers. lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Becksy
    Can you let us know what's still available? I'd love a parasol, all the fans, candy molds and the clothing, but looks like everything is gone.
    All that you mentioned is already spoken for. Sorry. :-)

So far, what's left -- as it stands now, at least -- is:

veil, papers, earrings, yellow passport cover ... i think that's it ... but I'm catching up on PM's so should know better by later on tonight.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
    I would love the mickey mouse passport cover for my ringbearer, he loves mickey!!!
    I PM'ed you. Works for me! I got those for my ring bearers too ... but had an extra so they could pick their favorites.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tracy
    HI Tami, You got some great stuff. Can I ask where you found the fans and the parasols?

I love the purse, and it is perfect for me - you paid $30 - so would $15 be appropriate?
    Also, I'm interested in the Black Tank Top (BRIDE).

Thank you

PS - this is my first day on the site so I don't know what "PM me" means.....if you (or someone) give me some help there to know how to do it, I can do that instead of posting :)
    Another BDWer sent me the fans, so they've been around the block, lol, but are still in perfect shape. There are several threads on here about fans and different places to get them for cheap, though.

The parasols are from Oriental Trading. I think I had that in my original posting in this thread.

I got your PM and sent you one back -- the purse is yours!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by becks
    It's a deal! I'll PM you my info. Let me know about the passport holders. $7 each sounds more than fair. I'm probably not interested in the fabric ones.

Thanks SOOOO much!!
    I think (I'm getting confused with all the PM's I've had, lol) that I PM'ed you back about the passport covers, but if not, they are yours. Do you want all three?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by endlesslove
    if any of the following is left, i'd love it.

-Crinoline
    -TTD dress
    -Starfish charms
    -Palm tree Puncher
    -Just married tank
    I do still have the crinoline.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NewOrleansbride
    Where did you find the starfish charms? Those are the cutest I've seen (and I've been looking)!
    I got them off eBay. You have to do some digging, but search for "starfish" or "starfish charms" and then keep scrolling through the pages. They came from China but were like 99-cents for about 50 plus $7 shipping, so it was still a great deal. I got silver and gold tone ones and used them a lot. They are super cute and cam ein really handy for so many DIY projects.

#42 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NewOrleansbride
      Where did you find the starfish charms? Those are the cutest I've seen (and I've been looking)!
      When would you need the charms? I bought the same ones off ebay and i might have some left but i won't know for a couple of months. is that cutting it to close for you?
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#43 mmontgo

mmontgo
      • 191 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:37 PM

I would really like the Small light blue organza bags, Candy/soap molds, and the palm tree paper punch. I'll will pm you my address.

#44 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
        • 856 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:54 PM

I love the starfish chams too..off to do some ebay digging : - )

#45 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mmontgo
            I would really like the Small light blue organza bags, Candy/soap molds, and the palm tree paper punch. I'll will pm you my address.
            Sorry, those have all already been spoken for. :-(

#46 heather007

heather007
            • 620 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:26 AM

Whoever is needing some starfish charms- I will have some left over, but I'm not certain how many yet. Probably around 100 or so?

Oh, and also- Tami- is the lip gloss gone yet? LoL.

Thanks.

~~

#47 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
              • 358 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                When would you need the charms? I bought the same ones off ebay and i might have some left but i won't know for a couple of months. is that cutting it to close for you?
                I need them by the end of August (I leave August 31). If they're only 99 cents for 50, that's not bad at all. I searched ebay and was bale to find them, so I may just order them on there.
                -Rachel

#48 Cherielee

Cherielee
                • 160 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

Hi im not sure what is left but im interested in your

parasols..
                  luggage tags
                  bride undies and tank tops
                  ring bearer shell just one?
                  palm tree punch
                  and the anti diarrhial pills

please let me know whats availble..thanks so much shipping to
                  canada
                  n2b3s6
                  thanks

#49 amanda0309

amanda0309
                  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

I will take the fans if no one has claimed them. Just let me know the price

#50 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
                    • 264 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:28 PM

I would love to take the passport covers if you have any left...
                      ~Mrs.R ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users