Photo

Leaving for Cabo Tomorrow- Final Site Visit!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:21 PM

Yay! I'm so excited that I get to go somewhere warm:)
    FI and I are leaving tomorrow for our second and final site visit to Dreams Los Cabos (don't be fooled, it's really just an excuse for a vacation). We will be doing our menu tasting and finalizing all welcome dinner, reception, entertainment, and decor decisions (hopefully!) while we're there. We also plan to scope out Mega & Costco and see what's available for purchase for our OOT bags and try to limit what we have to bring with us.
    So, I probably won't be on here until Friday- hope you all have a great week. The only thing I'm bummed about is that Leigh is working on our pics this week, and I won't get to see them until Friday- I don't know how I'll be able to stand it. Well, yes i do- I'll be at Dreams on Valentines Day having fun with my sweetie. But, anyway- you know what I mean- picture junkie that I am!

Attached Files

#2 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:04 PM

Sarah~ Have a great time!!
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:05 PM

Have so much fun! Can you take more pics? I can never see enough pics of the Dreams. And feel free to bring back as much info as you can! Happy V-day!

-Glenda

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:08 PM

Have fun Sarah, and Yes you can share away with everything you get done down there with all of us Dreams girls! Have a great time!

#5 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:34 PM

sarah- i am so jealous- have a great time- and take lots of pics!!!!!
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:41 PM

Have fun Sarah!!! so great that you're spending valentines day there!!!

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                The only thing I'm bummed about is that Leigh is working on our pics this week, and I won't get to see them until Friday- I don't know how I'll be able to stand it. Well, yes i do- I'll be at Dreams on Valentines Day having fun with my sweetie. But, anyway- you know what I mean- picture junkie that I am!
                Leigh is going to be so busy with all of the shoots she did this past week, I wouldn't be surprised if they won't be ready right away ... and I know she has to get Lenita's ready first, since she's getting married so soon!

And I don't want to hear any complaining - we're all stuck here (or well, I am stuck here) in the cold yucky weather!

#8 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Have so much fun! Can you take more pics? I can never see enough pics of the Dreams. And feel free to bring back as much info as you can! Happy V-day!

-Glenda
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Natalie M
                  Have fun Sarah, and Yes you can share away with everything you get done down there with all of us Dreams girls! Have a great time!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NHPT
                  sarah- i am so jealous- have a great time- and take lots of pics!!!!!
                  I promise to take tons of pics, and if there is anything specific you girls need, PM me this afternoon and I'll try to get answers/pics for you!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by anacgarcia
                  Have fun Sarah!!! so great that you're spending valentines day there!!!
                  I know, I have to confess that the date is the primary reason we booked this site visit at all. We really didn't NEED to go, but I just thought it would be really cool to spend V-Day where we're getting married at! And finalize details, of course (wink).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  Leigh is going to be so busy with all of the shoots she did this past week, I wouldn't be surprised if they won't be ready right away ... and I know she has to get Lenita's ready first, since she's getting married so soon!

And I don't want to hear any complaining - we're all stuck here (or well, I am stuck here) in the cold yucky weather!

I'm sure all the pics won't be ready for a loooonng time. I was just thinking that she'll probably put a couple of teaser pics up on the blog or something. I have been checking the blog every day since Saturday (how sad is that?).

I know, I really have nothing to complain about...It sure will be a shock to leave 5degree temps and fly into 95 degrees!

#9 Lee_Keenan

Lee_Keenan
                  • 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:49 PM

Sarah,

Have fun! Any chance you can ask Yesica to call me? I'm just kidding. I think you are going to come back with tons of information and we'll all owe you big time. Be sure to do a shot at Cabo Wabo and have some Lobster Fajitas.

Cheers,

Lee

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lee_Keenan
                      Sarah,

Have fun! Any chance you can ask Yesica to call me? I'm just kidding. I think you are going to come back with tons of information and we'll all owe you big time. Be sure to do a shot at Cabo Wabo and have some Lobster Fajitas.

Cheers,

Lee
                      lol, although my FI and I like to party, we avoided Cabo Wabo last time and probably will repeat the same. I'm just not in to the drunk 40-somethings trying to get it all on with the college boys. lol I probably should go for the experience, but from what my friends who have been there have said, I don't really think I mind if I see it or not! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users