Photo

What to buy a two year old girl?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 alex

alex
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:00 AM

I bought my neice something that the adults in her life had, but in child-form! Mat has Rock Band so when she comes over here she always wanted to play too, but we were afraid she would break it, so we bought her a little pink guitar & microphone. Now she can sing along & rock out too! It's adorable.
    Then her Mommy had bought a new dress & she kept saying how pretty Mommy was so we bought her a dress in a similar colour so she could look like her Mommy!
    Hm, Dora the Explorer & the Backyardigans are 2 of her favourite shows so maybe that's normal for 2 year olds... lol
    Hope that helps a little!

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:09 PM

Thanks girls! You have been a ton of help. Now when I go shopping Friday I will have an idea of what to get. I was seriously clueless.

#13 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

My niece is two and she loves musical stuff so anything like a little drum, piano, etc. SHE loves the noise stuff :)
        Also she loves books so those are just a few cheap ideas. They always like the cheap stuff best :) which is good.
        Also she likes baby doll stuff. I got Zoe a baby doll stroller for babies and she loves it.
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#14 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
          My niece is two and she loves musical stuff so anything like a little drum, piano, etc. SHE loves the noise stuff :)
          Also she loves books so those are just a few cheap ideas. They always like the cheap stuff best :) which is good.
          Also she likes baby doll stuff. I got Zoe a baby doll stroller for babies and she loves it.
          I think her aunt is buying her a guitar... but I could get her a little drum set. PS I love the name Zoe so cute!

#15 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

I have no suggestions but I want you to know I read this title as "Want to buy a two year old girl?" and I was wondering why there were so many responses.

#16 Kryztan

Kryztan
            • 743 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:29 PM

A baby......2 year old girls love babies and princesses and cash registers:) But baby and acces.to go with!!!

#17 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

If she likes your fish you could get her a few small stuffed fish like some of these in this etsy shop: Etsy :: MiChiMa :: .. little hidden treasures ...

#18 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Janet
                  If she likes your fish you could get her a few small stuffed fish like some of these in this etsy shop: Etsy :: MiChiMa :: .. little hidden treasures ...
                  OMG Winston the whale might be the cutest thing ever!

#19 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LALA
                    I have no suggestions but I want you to know I read this title as "Want to buy a two year old girl?" and I was wondering why there were so many responses.
                    LMAO that's funny

#20 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                    • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:59 PM

As a mom to 3 girls I have to say that all of the suggestions have been excellent! The only other I could add (if you wanted to go all out) is a tricycle, a kitchen set complete with plastic foods and pots and pans or a Treasure chest with dress up clothes (princess costumes or even a trip to Goodwill/Salvation Army or a local second hand store will produce shiny sparkly big girl outfits at a reasonably cost!) , wigs, child safe jewelry and a must have- a mirror!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users