Photo

My DIY Invites, DIY FG Flops, and more...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

The flip flops are my favorite!

#42 Tracy

Tracy
    • 281 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:31 AM

FANTASTIC - you are my inspirtaion. I thought i had just finalized my invites last night, and now i'm considering changing and using these pocket-folders from the web site. ARGH - so many options...it's so hard to decide - lol. I love wedding planning. Does everyone else find it's hard to do their "real job" now - ha ha?

#43 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
      • 292 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

Lucy, I love your projects. LOVELY!
        Your colors are so fresh :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tracy
        FANTASTIC - you are my inspirtaion. I thought i had just finalized my invites last night, and now i'm considering changing and using these pocket-folders from the web site. ARGH - so many options...it's so hard to decide - lol. I love wedding planning. Does everyone else find it's hard to do their "real job" now - ha ha?
        This is so true, I'm a teacher and I can't wait for school to end so I can begin some of my own projects too. I'm thinking of going with the pocketfolders too, but I'm wondering if everything comes ready and cut for you to assemble??

#44 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

The pocketfolder are all together but the rest of it we had to cut, that was the biggest PITA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users