Photo

Newbie!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 endlesslove

endlesslove
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

Doesn't it look amazing! I've had nothing but good experiences so far, Naomi is so helpful. When are you getting married? I'd love to hear about any info you've gotten.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ejaxon
    Hey Vickie,
    Welcome to the boards. I'm also planning a wedding at Excellence in Riviera Maya. It looks so amazing. Again, Welcome and Congrats.
    Erika

#32 LadyN

LadyN
    • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:38 PM

Welcome to the forum...hope this place is as helpful to you as it's been for me so far!!

#33 ejaxon

ejaxon
      • 26 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:00 PM

I'm in the very early stages of planning right now, dealing mostly with the TA at this point and not the resort. I hope to secure everything with the TA in the next few wks and set the ball rolling. I'm shooting for an April wedding, possibly 4/6/09, if all goes according to plan. The reviews have been amazing, and I'm a research fanatic. Where are you in the planning stages? How big of an event are you planning? Mine will be super small, less than 10 people, but we'll have a big AHR at the Mexican restaurant where we had our first date. Can't wait!!!!

#34 Crystal&David

Crystal&David
        • 199 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:45 PM

Welcome to the boards.
          http://www.theweddin...icker/28996.png

Crystal & DavidMay 3, 2010

#35 angela1184

angela1184
          • 104 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:49 PM

Happy to have you Sarah. I just joined myself, im already hooked. this site is so useful and youll find all there is to know about planning a destination weddings. I'm planning on getting married November of 2009 myself in Cancun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users