Photo

Me & my co-worker had it out! (long)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:21 PM

OMG I just caught up on this thread. What a complete wackadoo. I'm so sorry your going through this but I guess reading from this thread you have a new job? CONGRATS! I'm off to find your new job thread. (Sorry I've been so busy, I haven't been keeping up) I hope these last few days are as painless as possible. She obv has issues, but you shouldn't let that get to you.

#52 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:54 PM

I got a small update on "loser" hehe

I'm too nice I swear. She's been talking very little to me but friendly. Today I was doing some busy work by where I wash hair. She comes to the back and just sits down on one of the washing stations and puts her head back.. I was like,"Are you ok?" And she just shook her head and was WHITE as hell! I bolted into the waxing room where I had some chocolate stashed away and gave her a few pieces.. her sugar was really low. She was like,"Thank you so much.. I'm seeing stars, my sugar was low." With her being pregnant and all, I put aside our issues to help her (my boss was busy doing hair). I was scared she'd pass out or go into labor lol I was like,"Um..is the baby moving?" And she looked at me and we both giggled because she knew what I was afraid of. I got her a cold towel and put it on her forehead and pulled up a chair and sat next to her until she felt better to walk again.

And guess what.. after that, she probably saw I wasn't a horrible person that she perceived me to be I guess bc she did my hair for me and we talked about this Spanish soap opera! I think she's realizing that she was wrong and making the effort.

Now I just want an apology.

#53 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:17 AM

Way to go Jenny making friends with the enemy!! Now how are we going to get our gossip?! You are such a good person. How could she not see it? You're going to make friends with the beotch just in time for her to go on Maternity leave.

#54 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:59 AM

Ffs don't be suckered in lmao stay friendly but don't be her mate god knows what she's got up her sleeve lol

#55 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:01 AM

I definitely dont wanna be her friend at all.. but if the work environment could be better....

#56 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:09 AM

Jenny, you're definitely the bigger person in this situation. Now she probably appreciates you were there for her. Very nice of you.

#57 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JennyK
                I definitely dont wanna be her friend at all.. but if the work environment could be better....
                you guys can be frenemies :)
                http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#58 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nikkianddean
                  you guys can be frenemies :)
                  LOL I've always liked that word..that def describes us. Shes nice to me now.. I'm still weary of her though. My boss noticed it and was like,"Ya know.. shes obviously realizing she was being an idiot to you."

#59 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

I'm glad she's coming around but i wouldn't hold your breath for an apology. She doesn't sound like the type to admit she's wrong.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users