• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    today I offered her one of my precious Reese's PB cups and she declined nicely..and offered me a Twix later lol

I know this is taking all the strength inside you to be nice to this girl. I'm so proud of you for sharing your candy :)
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#42 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nikkianddean

I know this is taking all the strength inside you to be nice to this girl. I'm so proud of you for sharing your candy :)
      you have no idea lol

#43 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

Well congrats...I don;t know if I could do it :P
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#44 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

I hope if you had given her it there would be at least a bogey on it lmao

#45 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hartyt509
            I hope if you had given her it there would be at least a bogey on it lmao
            LMFAO or a hair from a person the wax girl waxed............ oooooooooo

#46 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

I don't think i could offer a piece of chocolate to someone I like let alone some i was trying to tolerate. I don't share chocolate. lol that was really sweet of you!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#47 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:22 AM

haha...I was gonna ask if you put a little laxative in it :-D
                http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#48 Copita

Copita
                • 979 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:35 AM

Jenny,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. It is a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I've been through something similar as well before. It's not fun at all.
                  I say she is just jealous. She wants to make you look like the bad guy because she wants to BE you.
                  Don't let her have the upper hand and don't feed into her b.s./pettiness. Just smile and do your job and ignore her if you cannot stand her (my approach). Like the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's better to avoid conflict altogether.
                  Sounds like the wicked witch won't be there much longer anyway. Amen to that!

#49 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JennyK
                    LMFAO or a hair from a person the wax girl waxed............ oooooooooo
                    You are so on my wavelength lmao i hope its from a place that isn't a leg mind you lmfao

#50 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Dez921714
                      haha...I was gonna ask if you put a little laxative in it :-D
                      ooo good one! "Here's a chocolate for you!" and it's Ex-Lax hahahahahha

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cmmdee
                      Jenny,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. It is a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I've been through something similar as well before. It's not fun at all.
                      I say she is just jealous. She wants to make you look like the bad guy because she wants to BE you.
                      Don't let her have the upper hand and don't feed into her b.s./pettiness. Just smile and do your job and ignore her if you cannot stand her (my approach). Like the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's better to avoid conflict altogether.
                      Sounds like the wicked witch won't be there much longer anyway. Amen to that!
                      I TRY to avoid the conflict but sometimes I just get so heated with her.. I'm the beeotch that makes the nasty remarks to someone else so she hears just to get under her skin

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                      You are so on my wavelength lmao i hope its from a place that isn't a leg mind you lmfao
                      oh no - definitely a lil higher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users