Backstreet Boys

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hehe! I'm such a dork - I just got tickets to see Backstreet Boys when they come here in August!!!

I think I'm re-living my teenage years - I wanted to go see them when they came the last time (oooh - about 10 years ago!), but didn't have a job, nor could I afford the tickets... now they are super cheap!

I am excited!! DH is NOT so excited I have to see if I can find someone else to come with me!

#2 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:02 PM

That is too funny :) I remember seeing Hanson when they played a free concert in Charlotte...I get made fun of for that now.

I am going to see Bo Bice July 5th with my Mom. She is a huge fan, I think he is alright, but she has backstage passes and I am actually pretty darn excited about it :)

Have fun!

#3 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:08 PM

It might sound corny to some people that your going but it will probably be a ton of fun for you. I like going to things that i can relive my care free teenage years.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:46 PM

I went to see them in college, they actually put on a good show. A friend won front row tickets, it was pretty cool
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

Ummm yeah I went to see them two years ago in Atlantic City ( a present from FI and he came with me too!). It was the absolute best time! There were tons of teeny boppers but tons of 40 year old divorcees. It was awesome. I was the only person my age there. And FI came with me and he is about the manliest guy you can meet so it was hysterical to see his reaction. We saw them in a standing room area so we were able to get as close as we wanted. Nick Carter was singing something and all of a sudden he sees FI right in front of him and Nick made a weird face (like why am I singing to a 20 something year old guy). It was sooooooo funny! I was dying laughing. But they looked super old. Nick was out of shape and sweating like crazy. But I love all their songs. I am cheesy like that and adore them! I'm sure you will have so much fun! Enjoy.

#6 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:20 PM

oh girl you don't even wanna hear my fanatic stories about BSB..........

camped outside of MTV all night to get a glimpse. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users