Sign in to follow this  
tlomlad

oh wow 1 month away from wedding at dreams cancun!!!!!

WOW only 1 month to go, I am so jealous!! Have fun with your planning and if you need anything let me know :)

Hope to see you back on here soon!!

we had invited about 55 but we really expected 30 or so to show up but oh well its going to be small and intiment thanks for all the support girls i will let you know if i need anything!!!!

Hi tlomlad, not long now !! I bet your soooo excited ! Have the most wonderful time, hope everything is as fantastic as you have dreamed about and we all look forward to hearing about it and seeing your pics !! Where did you decide on having your reception dinner ? was it the terrace or the lobby ? I can't remember....

Have fun with that last min planning, I can imagine it is stressful but I bet after the wedding you will have no idea what to do with your self since the wedding will be over.

thx all!!!! hey jodey we went with the lobby as we felt that it was safest wit hall the elements and since we are doing the terrece for the cocktail hore we pretty much get to use both for the reception but the table setup will be inside then dancing out on the terrece. hey paula thx for all your help so far i will pm you if i need anything!!!