PV- Transportation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:53 PM

Thanks to Caletas_bridetobe, here's some infor regarding transportation in PV.

Taxis can get pretty expensive depending on where your resort is located ($25 one way). I would check your resort to see if they offer a shuttle downtown (some do), or try to rent a van for your guests. Here are a few companies that I found. It is nice because they come pick everyone up and you dont have to worry about everyone getting there. Here are some that i found:

Puerto Vallarta Transport
    VIP Class Tours and Services. Puerto Vallarta, M©xico
    Private Driver - Private Tours in Puerto Vallarta Mexico

#2 kara

• 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:56 PM

Hi there. I just got a quote from Zone 2 into Zone 1 for a bus for up to 45 people for just under $300 (including a 4 hour waiting time) from Karla at info@puertovallartatours.net. She was really nice and helpful and replied immediately!!! Good luck.

#3 Caletas_bridetobe

• 45 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:54 PM

Im glad to hear that those worked out. This could also be a good idea for group activities like shopping and site seeing. This was everyone is together and its better than everyone taking a taxi.

#4 cfrancesp

• 64 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:14 PM

I am going to have a wedding at Las Caletas with 150 people. Any transportation suggestions for them. They will mostly all be staying at Dreams and will only have to get to the marina.

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:34 PM

I am just letting Nicole arrange for transportation for me - I think it's $12/person round trip. She said it's a luxury bus. I assume this is for the boat to Las Caletas anyway! This is my question to Nicole, and her answer from a recent email:

3) What do we need to do to organize transportation from/to Dreams and the Marina where we catch the boat? Is that something we organize through you, or do I do this on my own?

We can book this on your contract now and I arrange for it closer to the date. I will organize it for you - the cost is $12USD per person and that includes the $15peso port tax that everyone needs to pay before entering the pier. It is a luxury tour bus and it is a roundtrip price.

#6 cfrancesp

• 64 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:07 PM

Thanks Ann. Sounds perfect. I will talk to Nicole about that. Woohoo one more check off my list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users