Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kelly C

Questions: RIU Santa Fe

Recommended Posts

Hey Ladies need some help...

 

1) Does anyone have pics of the gazebo? I thought I saw some but can't seem to find them. FI is asking question.

 

2) Who did or going to use for hair and make up?

 

FYI there is a recent bride here in Stl that got married there and she didn't have to pay for hardly any extras. She did the smallest package and had 20 ppl. she said they had enough cake and campange for everyone. And did have to pay for chair bows. she has a review on tripadvisor. I have spoken with her and says Erika was great to work with. And did everything when she got there and had no problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008bride View Post
Hey Ladies need some help...

1) Does anyone have pics of the gazebo? I thought I saw some but can't seem to find them. FI is asking question.

2) Who did or going to use for hair and make up?

FYI there is a recent bride here in Stl that got married there and she didn't have to pay for hardly any extras. She did the smallest package and had 20 ppl. she said they had enough cake and campange for everyone. And did have to pay for chair bows. she has a review on tripadvisor. I have spoken with her and says Erika was great to work with. And did everything when she got there and had no problems.
Maybe Palace brides could help me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008bride View Post
Hey Ladies need some help...

1) Does anyone have pics of the gazebo? I thought I saw some but can't seem to find them. FI is asking question.

2) Who did or going to use for hair and make up?

FYI there is a recent bride here in Stl that got married there and she didn't have to pay for hardly any extras. She did the smallest package and had 20 ppl. she said they had enough cake and campange for everyone. And did have to pay for chair bows. she has a review on tripadvisor. I have spoken with her and says Erika was great to work with. And did everything when she got there and had no problems.
Maybe Palace brides could help me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no gazebo at the Santa Fe. However, there's a gazebo at the Palace.

 

You should have to pay for chair bows, in March when I got married they had the color gold and purple available, I used the gold because it worked with my colors. If you would like a different color then you should bring them with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra E. View Post
There's no gazebo at the Santa Fe. However, there's a gazebo at the Palace.

You should have to pay for chair bows, in March when I got married they had the color gold and purple available, I used the gold because it worked with my colors. If you would like a different color then you should bring them with you.

Actually they just built one. I have attached the pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll be there in less than 3 weeks, if anyone wants specific pics or descriptions, let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natashak View Post
Actually they just built one. I have attached the pic.
I can't see the attachment but Erika emailed me today of a picture of it. Not sure what I think about it. I'll have to show the Fi when he gets home and see what he thinks. I'll try to attach but I really suck at that part.

Okay so I don't know how to attach it. If you want to see it you can PM me and i can get it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abbie... I would love some photos when you get back. We are booked in for April 2nd and can't decide over the beach or the gazebo...Congrats and best of luck on your day.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcat View Post
Abbie... I would love some photos when you get back. We are booked in for April 2nd and can't decide over the beach or the gazebo...Congrats and best of luck on your day.

Thanks
thanks! no prob, i'll be a picture taking whoo-ah wink.gif cause i know everyone on here wants to see too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×