Questions: RIU Santa Fe

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:58 PM

Hey Ladies need some help...

1) Does anyone have pics of the gazebo? I thought I saw some but can't seem to find them. FI is asking question.

2) Who did or going to use for hair and make up?

FYI there is a recent bride here in Stl that got married there and she didn't have to pay for hardly any extras. She did the smallest package and had 20 ppl. she said they had enough cake and campange for everyone. And did have to pay for chair bows. she has a review on tripadvisor. I have spoken with her and says Erika was great to work with. And did everything when she got there and had no problems.
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#2 A&P08

A&P08
    • 62 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

I went to the Riu Santa Fe in April and I don't remember seing a gazebo. It was very nice though.

#3 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by 2008bride

1) Does anyone have pics of the gazebo? I thought I saw some but can't seem to find them. FI is asking question.

FYI there is a recent bride here in Stl that got married there and she didn't have to pay for hardly any extras. She did the smallest package and had 20 ppl. she said they had enough cake and campange for everyone. And did have to pay for chair bows. she has a review on tripadvisor. I have spoken with her and says Erika was great to work with. And did everything when she got there and had no problems.
        Maybe Palace brides could help me.

#4 Kelly C

Kelly C
        • 2,051 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 2008bride

Maybe Palace brides could help me.

#5 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

There's no gazebo at the Santa Fe. However, there's a gazebo at the Palace.

You should have to pay for chair bows, in March when I got married they had the color gold and purple available, I used the gold because it worked with my colors. If you would like a different color then you should bring them with you.

#6 Natashak

Natashak
            • 93 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sandra E.
              There's no gazebo at the Santa Fe. However, there's a gazebo at the Palace.

You should have to pay for chair bows, in March when I got married they had the color gold and purple available, I used the gold because it worked with my colors. If you would like a different color then you should bring them with you.

Actually they just built one. I have attached the pic.

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:53 AM

i'll be there in less than 3 weeks, if anyone wants specific pics or descriptions, let me know!

#8 Kelly C

Kelly C
              • 2,051 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Natashak
                Actually they just built one. I have attached the pic.
                I can't see the attachment but Erika emailed me today of a picture of it. Not sure what I think about it. I'll have to show the Fi when he gets home and see what he thinks. I'll try to attach but I really suck at that part.

Okay so I don't know how to attach it. If you want to see it you can PM me and i can get it to you.

#9 ripcat

ripcat
                • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:13 PM

Abbie... I would love some photos when you get back. We are booked in for April 2nd and can't decide over the beach or the gazebo...Congrats and best of luck on your day.

Thanks

#10 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ripcat
                  Abbie... I would love some photos when you get back. We are booked in for April 2nd and can't decide over the beach or the gazebo...Congrats and best of luck on your day.

Thanks
                  thanks! no prob, i'll be a picture taking whoo-ah cause i know everyone on here wants to see too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users