Should I get a bind-it-all?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

I want to make Welcome books for all of our guests and I'm looking at making about 40 of them [to go in every OOT bag].
    I was researching and found something called a Zutter Bind-it-all; is this any good? Does it work?

If not, what do you suggest.

#2 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:04 PM

If it's a regular binder, I don't think I would get it. I don't know what this specific one is though.

I have to bind stuff sometimes at work. I HATE it. I can never get it to line up right. I could just be an idiot, but IMO it's a PIA.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

Not sure what you want to put in your welcome book, but have you thought about a photo album this way after the wedding they can pull out the papers and then put in wedding picts. Shell Design Photo Album Favors: *
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#4 Emily&Matt

• 144 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:21 AM

I don't have a bind-it-all but my friend sells Stampin' Up stamps and she has a binding machine. A lot of the demonstrators have tons of stuff. You might see if there is someone near you who owns one who you could hire to do it. Call a scrapbook store or craft store. You can find a Stampin' Up demonstrator online: Stampin' Up! - Find a Demonstrator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users