Photo

Just did our engagement photos with Leigh today!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:40 PM

Leigh was such a trooper trekking around in the cold Chicago weather to take our pictures! We alternated between inside and outside shots so we could all thaw out between backdrops. I'll share them when I can - but I am so excited to see them!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:43 PM

ooohhh...what did you wear? where did you take them? when can we see?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:45 PM

Ann that is so awesome, how exciting. I can't wait to see them, I love her work so much.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 andreslove

andreslove
    • 227 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:45 PM

I know they will be great! Give us more details though. I can't wait to see them.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:54 PM

lol. well, since it is just plain ol' freezing here we both just had on jeans and a sweater. we went down to Navy Pier and took some photos in the botanical gardens (all glassed in), then went and took some outside there with different backgrounds. we also went to the lakeshore and walked/played in the snow.

of course we had to stop in a Starbucks - partially to warm up, and partially to shoot some cute coffee shop shots.

poor Leigh's hands were freezing because she constantly had them outside working w/the camera!

at one point we were shooting something w/paul's sunglasses on, and getting a shot of the reflection - and i had to stop breathing so i wouldn't fog up the reflection it was so cold out!

Leigh has soooo many things to work on from this weekend - not sure when we'll see these pics, i can't remember. but there will be so many pictures from her in the next few weeks, between the b-pics and our engagement shots, you should get your fix!

#6 andreslove

andreslove
        • 227 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:06 AM

I love the botanical gardens and like the idea of you all playing in the snow. I'm sure you all will have lots to choose from. It sounds so nice.

Poor Leigh, I know she can't wait to get back to Cali.

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:10 AM

it was a black history month celebration at the gardens, so there was this great "Flag Core" type show, so fun to watch. leigh thought it would make a great picure w/the flags, but we just couldn't sneak in there w/o jumping on stage with them! but the gardens and fountains were great - i can't wait to see the pictures either!

#8 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:20 AM

Sounds like you guys had tons of (cold) fun! I can't wait to see the results. I'm sure they will be super fab.

#9 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:13 AM

Yay! I'm excited to see all leigh's photos! I love wedding/enagement shots

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:53 AM

Yay Ann! I can't wait to see your pics- and our bpics of course! It sounds like you guys had a great time:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users