69 replies to this topic

#61 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    *** UPDATE ***

It is with heavy heart that Beate passed away today at 3:12. I don't know a lot of details, as the foster mom that was caring for her is having back surgery tomorrow. Were guessing it was from an infection.

For those of you that made a donation to her THANK YOU.. Your donation will still be put to good use as we have another foster in our rescue group with a simiar problem (but 4yrs old) that is also needing surgery so we are going to put that money to help her "Deede"
    NOOOOOO!!!!! I'm sooo upset.

#62 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

Oh that's terrible Tammy. I am so sorry to hear that.

Also, I did receive a thank you card for my donation. I thought that was a sweet touch. If you were responsible, thank you! If it was someone else within the organization, please pass on my thanks. It was adorable little card.
      Happily married since 2008

#63 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

oh Tammy i am so sorry to hear that - that sweet little face - never had a fair chance

i also received a card for my donation and i thought that was really nice - I am sue the $ will go to good use - your rescue group really makes such a difference.

#64 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:26 PM

Oh no I'm so sad now Beate was a cutie! I also recieved a personal thank you card for my donation and I was so thrilled by that it was such a nice thing to get more than just a receipt for my donation.

#65 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:47 PM

Oh no, that is so sad!

I also got a thank you card and thought it was super nice.

#66 Karen

Karen
            • 1,308 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

= ( Poor pup! Well hopefully she is at peace and playing in the big dog park in the sky. I'm glad our donations can still help other pups.
              <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#67 PenMarie

PenMarie
              • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:36 AM

that's such sad news to hear about Beate, Tammy...that poor little baby girl.

As the others have said, the thank you card the shelter sent was very sweet....I'm just so sorry to hear she didn't make it -- I hope Beate is resting peacefully.

#68 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:43 AM

Thanks ladies, My heart dropped when I heard the news. I'm not sure if you read but I was able to meet this little girl when we picked up our last foster, she was so tiny, and loved to give kisses.

#69 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:49 AM

Awwww, I am sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes, that is so upsetting. Poor little thing.

I don't mind at all that the donation made for Beate will be used for another dog in need.

#70 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

Oh my God. I am so sad. Poor Beate. I was really pulling for her... so upset over this...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users