69 replies to this topic

#31 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    I already sent the founder of the rescue group an email and told her I made this post. Regardless if you posted the name and forum, I''m sure all the money will be used for this little girll right now, since we don't have any other major medical issues with any of our other fosters.
    That is good to know then, I feel better about it. I was a little worried that it would go elsewhere, and then when I thought about it I realised it didn't matter, it was still a good cause :)

#32 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

***Quick update on Beate' ***

She is doing better, they want to keep her for one more night. They want to get her stable and then send her back to her foster home to let her grow a little more. They would like to get her to 8 to 10 weeks because she is so small. So we have time to raise money for her surgery. Beate needs our prayers for sure.

Thanks all.

#33 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

Tammy- I don't want to get too graphic, but how does she go potty? Do they have a bag or something attached to her?

I'm happy to hear she is doing better. I hope the 8-10 weeks go quickly!
        Happily married since 2008

#34 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JulieG
          Tammy I donated, but it would not let me put in any info, so I could not say why I was donating or my name or anything. I think its because I did it through paypal. Strange. What now, will they know what its for?
          I think you had to click on instructions to seller, that's what I did through paypal.

I was wondering the same thing Tammy, how will she go to the bathroom until the surgery?

#35 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:38 PM

Poor little cutie pie. I made a small donation- sorry I couldn't do more, but I know every little bit helps.

Tammy, your direct link in your sig isn't working. I went to their website, then clicked on seller instructions to be able to leave a message that I was from BDW- FYI for others...

#36 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              Tammy- I don't want to get too graphic, but how does she go potty? Do they have a bag or something attached to her?

I'm happy to hear she is doing better. I hope the 8-10 weeks go quickly!
              From what I understand she pees and poos out of the spot she pees out of. Does that make since? As you can imagine this is very dangerous and has a high risk of infection and of course it must hurt like H*ll..

#37 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                Also, I just posted a bulletin about this on Myspace. I can't stop thinking about this poor little girl.
                YAY, one of my friends donated!

I wanted to pass on what he said...

Quote:
                Hey Jaime,

Ok I donated, via PayPal. There was an "instructions to seller" area where I pasted "donating for Beate", but I wonder if they'll actually see it. Would you mind telling your friend that the PayPal donation from Reagan Jones is for Beate??

I grew up with Boston Terriers. I'm glad I read your post, you did so good to let everyone know. Have a great weekend.

Reagan
                This totally made me tear up because I haven't talked to this guy in ages.

We're gonna get this little girl her surgery! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#38 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:18 PM

Thanks Jamie, your awesome for helping out.

#39 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:31 PM

That's wonderful Jaime.

and oh Tammy- poor little thing. I can't even imagine how that works. I feel so bad for her all over again. I hope it gets worked out quickly for this poor little girl.
                    Happily married since 2008

#40 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                      That's wonderful Jaime.

and oh Tammy- poor little thing. I can't even imagine how that works. I feel so bad for her all over again. I hope it gets worked out quickly for this poor little girl.
                      Thanks sweetie.. BTW off topic, I keep forgetting to tell you I love your new hair cut..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users