Help, baby shower cake sayings

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:14 AM

Why can't you still use the orginal idea, I think it can work for before the baby was born and now.

#12 JulieG

• VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Maura
      this lady sounds kinda picky, does she realize you are a cake baker and not a poet? haha did she give you any ideas or does she just want you to come up with it? why cant she reuse the other saying? because she is double dipping guests from the last one?

have you tried googling baby shower cakes and baby shower cake sayings?
      She is not really picky, she will be okay with whatever I put on it, but I want more than okay, so really, its me who is picky. lol

She wanted that saying, but now that the baby is here its not really going to work anymore.

It is really all me putting the pressure on myself to come up with something good and not so much her. lol

I did check websites and nothing is coming up. I just did a google search though, maybe I need to put more effort into it.

#13 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

that is cute Jules and very thoughtful of you to keep trying to come up with something.

i really like the fingers, toes

#14 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:50 AM

Wish i could help since you helped me with the cup cakes!!! Do you know what her interests are? Reading, boating, movies, etc?

I found some funny ones though that I thought I should share;

"Remember this cake when you're screaming for an epidural"
        "Save the drama for your mama"
        coed shower, "For the mother and the motherf-er"

#15 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:06 PM

I think the goodbye tummy one is cute and it still works even after the baby is born...I say go for that one its really funny and cute!
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 JulieG

• VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:12 PM

Alright, I will talk to her later today and tell her the ones I have now and mention that I think the one she liked originally would still work. I will let you all know what she picked. lol

If anyone else has any idea's, please keep them coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users