Photo

I Have Microsoft Office, but not Publisher?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:40 PM

Thanks Martha for starting this thread. I would have never thought about a free trial!! WOOHOO I have some templates for publisher for brochures and newsletters if you want them.

#12 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:04 AM

Sure! I'll PM you my email address! Thanks!

#13 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:05 AM

No problem. BTW I love the middle name you picked. Flows nicely! And they are both very strong and masculine names.

#14 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:07 AM

Thank you. Jay actually came up with it! We are definitely sticking to a biblical theme here! ha!

I figured Noah Joseph is good for a baby, but also as a grown up! I am so excited to meet him!

#15 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:12 AM

I bet! You will have to go get him a little fishing pole and surf board. LOL I read on your other post how excited your FI was to take him.

#16 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:20 AM

Ha! He is so excited! He is working in Wyoming until the wedding and he went to the store with some of his co-workers to buy groceries and he bought 2 outfits for the baby! So sweet!

#17 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

I think it depends which one you purchase, there are several different versions you can get.

The one I bought is "professional" and it came with publisher, accounting express, access, & outlook with business contact manager and all the regular stuff.

I actually got a really good deal on mine, I bought it on ebay, brand new, for around $130, its normally about $500, so I was really happy about that!

So if it's a program you really want you might be able to find publisher by itself on ebay.

good luck with your newsletter

#18 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:36 AM

Thanks, Jill! That explains it!

I just downloaded the free trial since I don't really need it for anything other than my newsletter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users