Sign in to follow this  
Martha

I Have Microsoft Office, but not Publisher?

Thanks Martha for starting this thread. I would have never thought about a free trial!! WOOHOO I have some templates for publisher for brochures and newsletters if you want them.

Thank you. Jay actually came up with it! We are definitely sticking to a biblical theme here! ha!

I figured Noah Joseph is good for a baby, but also as a grown up! I am so excited to meet him! pinkie.gif

I bet! You will have to go get him a little fishing pole and surf board. LOL I read on your other post how excited your FI was to take him.

Ha! He is so excited! He is working in Wyoming until the wedding and he went to the store with some of his co-workers to buy groceries and he bought 2 outfits for the baby! So sweet!

I think it depends which one you purchase, there are several different versions you can get.

The one I bought is "professional" and it came with publisher, accounting express, access, & outlook with business contact manager and all the regular stuff.

I actually got a really good deal on mine, I bought it on ebay, brand new, for around $130, its normally about $500, so I was really happy about that!

So if it's a program you really want you might be able to find publisher by itself on ebay.

good luck with your newsletter

Thanks, Jill! That explains it!

I just downloaded the free trial since I don't really need it for anything other than my newsletter.