Photo

Help Me Brainstorm! Incorporating Baby in Wedding?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

I really like the locket idea!
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#22 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    okay another thought, when your DH kisses you, then have him kiss your belly, make sure the photog knows this is coming and takes a couple of shots of it. I think that shot alone will be enough to give to Noah when he is older-he will appreciate it. I have a photo of me kissing my step-sisters belly at my wedding and its something that we all have framed, my dad has it at work, its just one of those memories we will never forget.
    i loved the sand idea until i read christines stand on it, and now i love the photo idea. making sure the photog knows is key!

#23 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:17 PM

I really love Christine's idea....a picture will be a great memory.

#24 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:42 PM

I dont know what your colors are or what your bouquet is going to look like, but since you know your baby will be a boy maybe put a blue flower in there.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#25 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jkcz0702
          I dont know what your colors are or what your bouquet is going to look like, but since you know your baby will be a boy maybe put a blue flower in there.

Awww, that's a sweet idea!

We were already planning on taking pictures of him kissing my belly when we take our pictures after the ceremony, but I think him kissing it right after he kisses me is such a better idea. I love it, Christine, thank you.

#26 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

I know I am late, but I was thinking of incorporating a rattle or some other baby item in your bouquet, or laid by the other pictures. Then maybe a little poem, verse, or just that quote on the item, or sitting close by on display.

#27 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

I was just thinking: if you don't have wedding colours or a theme picked out yet, you could make one of your colours blue and a theme with boats/'arcs' - like have your place holders be little boats, etc. Make plays on Noah and the Biblical story, KWIM?
              Maybe that's all dumb, but it's all part of brainstorming.

Hell, you don't have your dress yet - you could have a blue sash too.

:)

#28 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:44 PM

oh, I bet I could find a little silver rattle and get it engraved!

Unfortunately, we already have our colors and centerpieces and my dress...the wedding is about a month away, so all that stuff is already picked out. I do like that idea though!

I love all these ideas!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users