Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Help Me Brainstorm! Incorporating Baby in Wedding?

I really want to incorporate Baby Noah in our wedding, but don't really know how.

I think having a sonogram picture on display would be weird and stuff. ha! Could you imagine?

Anyways, maybe during the sand ceremony somehow?

I am using mini picture frames for our cat, dog, and our other cat (first pet we ever had together) that passed away last summer in my bouquet and I guess if I can't think of anything, I could always just put a sonogram picture of Noah in another mini frame and carry it on bouquet also?

Ideas?

Is this weird?

Yes, it's a little weird, but cute :)

What if you and your husband lit a unity candle for him....you each have your own candle and the center one would be for "the life growing within you"...or something like that...

I love that idea! Of incorporating him into your wedding jewelry and a locket is worn right near the heart. That's so sweet!

I'll think about it too and if I can come up with anything I"ll post :)

That's an idea, but we are getting married outside and I think it would be too windy to do a unity candle. We are doing a sand ceremony though.

Maybe we can mix sand colored sand with our two colors and that can represent him? Eeek...I dunno.

Really, is it weird? Just tell me. I can take it! ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevsgirl View Post
I love that idea! Of incorporating him into your wedding jewelry and a locket is worn right near the heart. That's so sweet!

I'll think about it too and if I can come up with anything I"ll post :)

Okay! Thank you!

What if you some how mentioned him during your vows? Or did a reading from the Old Testament about Noah? I like the locket too. Or after you FI gives you your first kiss, he can kiss or touch your belly. I think finding a subtle way to work him in would be best.