Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

@@LaurenR I'm not getting married at Sensatori but at Fives instead…but it does work the same way through Karisma. You can definitely book your hair and make up appointments through your WC ahead of time. I've booked my hair/make up, the trials the day before the wedding and the actual appointments for the day of. They do need to confirm it with the spa so it may take a little longer to get a confirmation. Since you're so close to your date I would maybe call them to see if you can speed up the process. I had a great conversation with Maribel over the phone - she was really helpful! 

Yes i did..emailed the spa directly. Took abt 3 days for a response. If you are less than 45 days away, no more changes to builder. Only the WC can do it. Shouldnt be a problem though.

We are same weekend. Eeeeek

Thank you both!! Can someone give me the spa email address? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Becomingariggio my wedding is on Thursday the 25th, when is yours?

Hi Ladies - My fiance and I are going to the June brides dress rehearsal in a couple of weeks.  So excited!!  Any pieces of advice?  Anything we should absolutely look into or ask??

We've already booked our photographer (not a Lomas one) do you think it makes sense to see if they want to meet face to face? 

Thanks!

Daisy

@@Janjin I'm going to the BDR as well but in Sept and to Azul Fives - I'm pretty excited about it! I would definitely try and organize a meeting with your photographer onsite. You can get to know each other and scope out potential photo locations so that you don't have to worry about that during your weeding week.  :)

• Like 1

Hi Ladies, I have a couple of things!

First I just received word that Denise (head of wedding department for Azul sensatori) is no longer with the company. Seems to be Bernice Hernandez has taken over. I don't remember a Bernice but I am sure she is great.

2nd the girls that are asking for email to the salon I have been contacting Denise directly with making reservations at the spa among other questions I wanted to know about the resort. I will email those asking for it via PM.

3rd does anybody have suggestions for decorating for beach building #3. We are having the rehearsal dinner there Friday night. Center pieces, linen and everything on the table is taken care of I'm just wondering about what we should do for lighting. So far we have five tiki lanterns we are lining up btwn the table setup and the water but I thought about wrapping Christmas lights around the palm trees. I asked Bernice if we could do this and she said yes but we would need extension cords. Is there anybody here that could give me some suggestions?

Lastly for our welcome party we are having a s'mores bonfire at the the zocalo beach. It's to the right of the gazebo on the beach. I'm not sure if I should add lighting or there is other ambiance lighting that I don't need any additional lighting. Let me know if anybody has suggestions.

Thanks to all in advance.

Carrie

@@Janjin I would def recommend meeting with your photographer!

We used the BdR as an opportunity to see the resort as our guest will see it and make notes of awkward moments that we could help our guest with a better experience. I really paid attention to all the locations for all of our events for decorating purposes. I took many pics and measurements. Before I went down there I kept a going list of questions or things I wanted to check out while I was down there.

Most importantly treat the BdR like a short vacation and really enjoy the resort. Sam and I had so much fun.

Also make sure to go to Le Chique and the wave lounge Friday night! They have the hookah and live music. We absolutely love it!

• Like 1

Does the resort do anything to repel bugs & mosquitos? I was thinking of bringing repellant candles for the tables and providing bug sprays and wipes for my guests. I'm from a hot, humid area, and that's what I would do if my wedding was outside at home. Lots of brides have mentioned bringing sunblock for their guests but I haven't found anything about this.

@@blushxo that's a good question. I have not heard anything. I know they have the tiki torches so maybe a big repellant oil can be placed in the torch?

We are putting bug spray samples in the welcome bag.

• Like 1

Has anyone used the sky camera on the sky deck to view weddings? Or has anyone had family/friends login to view your wedding? I never had any luck when trying to log in. Tips/pointers? I don't know it if it worth having people try.

Whenever I log in (using the recommended IE), it says 'Cannot be displayed' as if it were an invalid link. :(

Edited by LaurenR