Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#9821 mmc1105

mmc1105
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:52 PM

I don't know if you guys remember, but I had bought a wedding dress at the Brides Against Breast Cancer charity that I wasn't able to wear.  Well, I went this weekend to another event, and was hoping to find something else and exchange the first.  We ll I didn't find a wedding dress, but I found a FABULOUS little lace dress that I could wear for the rehearsal dinner or reception!! YAY

It's Monique Lhuilier and I'm super excited :)

Now to decide on my actual wedding dress....

Alexander & Marci - May 6, 2011

#9822 mmc1105

mmc1105
    • 173 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

Here's the dress from the runway, I'll show you pics as soon as I take some!

ml6lwx.jpg

Alexander & Marci - May 6, 2011

#9823 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey girls,

Any of you doing silk flowers?  If so, how do you plan on getting them to Mexico?

I was thinking about doing that. My mom suggested a Hat Box and Carry it on the plane

Originally Posted by val81602 

Hi Ladies,

I am considering booking AS for my June 2012 wedding.  I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the Sky deck.  I really love the concept of this I just can't figure out between Beach Palace and Azul.

Thanks

WELCOME!

Originally Posted by jroberts 

I'm also considering the Sky deck and hoping to book for October 2011.  I'd love to see photos too!  Also, I'm having a hard time figuring out what my total cost will be when all is said and done.  If anyone has a budget that they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!

WELCOME to you as well!

Originally Posted by mmc1105 

ml6lwx.jpg

ADORABLE! LOVE IT!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#9824 taylorwd

taylorwd
        • 932 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by jroberts 

I'm also considering the Sky deck and hoping to book for October 2011.  I'd love to see photos too!  Also, I'm having a hard time figuring out what my total cost will be when all is said and done.  If anyone has a budget that they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Welcome!!  The budget question is a pretty hard one to answer.  Everyone's weddings are so different and we all do different things that change the cost.  Things like how long you're staying, how many guests you have, the wedding location you choose, the package you choose, which photog you use, if you do a cocktail party or not, if you have a private reception or not, if you have special flower requests, if you're doing OOT bags, if you're using a DJ, what kind of centerpieces you have....will all affect your cost.  I'd say you'd be hard-pressed to pull off a wedding at any Karisma resort for under 10K, with the average being 15-20K? 

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Hey Girls.  I know I mentioned this before, but I wanted to let you know one more time...  I'll be at Azul Sensatori this coming Wednesday thru Sunday (Sept 1-5), so if anyone needs me to take any pics or look at anything specific, please let me know.  I'll have plenty of spare time, so its no trouble at all!

Jaime

Azul Sensatori, May 7, 2011!!

Oh so fun!!!!!!!  I'm quite jealous!

I don't know if you guys remember, but I had bought a wedding dress at the Brides Against Breast Cancer charity that I wasn't able to wear.  Well, I went this weekend to another event, and was hoping to find something else and exchange the first.  We ll I didn't find a wedding dress, but I found a FABULOUS little lace dress that I could wear for the rehearsal dinner or reception!! YAY

It's Monique Lhuilier and I'm super excited :)

Now to decide on my actual wedding dress....

ml6lwx.jpg

Super cute!!!!!!!

#9825 taylorwd

taylorwd
          • 932 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:27 AM

Marcela, my post came up all funny but it was supposed to say that your reception/rehearsal dress is SUPER CUTE!!!!

#9826 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
            • 133 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:33 AM

hey ladies I just wanted to know if anyone has considered renting centerpieces or getting flowers from a flower shop in mexico....I did ask my WC and of course she said they dont allow outside vendors but if you pick them up and bring them with you how will they know...idk just wanted to see if anyone else has considered this option

#9827 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
              • 747 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

Love this...it is so cute!

ml6lwx.jpg

#9828 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                • 747 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:16 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by taylorwd 

Welcome!!  The budget question is a pretty hard one to answer.  Everyone's weddings are so different and we all do different things that change the cost.  Things like how long you're staying, how many guests you have, the wedding location you choose, the package you choose, which photog you use, if you do a cocktail party or not, if you have a private reception or not, if you have special flower requests, if you're doing OOT bags, if you're using a DJ, what kind of centerpieces you have....will all affect your cost.  I'd say you'd be hard-pressed to pull off a wedding at any Karisma resort for under 10K, with the average being 15-20K? 

Just throwing in my opinion on the budget question...I think the majority of the people here are planning big weddings..

I honestly don't think FI and I are going to go past $10K...with a majority being spent on us and our room.

We are not planning on a private event...we are not bringing a photographer with us...we are keeping our guest list super short to immediate family and close close friends only....

We are looking into a group event (really want to do the catamaran cruise) and trying to find the best deal on those...but since I have so much time..I don't have a clue how many people will be there yet.

So...if you plan on having a full on wedding with a lot of people...then yes...your budget will be a LOT higher...but if you go for bare minimum and basics...you can get away with under $10K

#9829 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                  • 4,512 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

Sorry ladies, I'm just sort of jumping in here, but thought I'd comment on the budget.  I agree, a lot of ladies are doing more elaborate weddings.  Mine was "the basics" with only 7 guests.  I think it also depends what you include in your "budget" to be able to compare them accurately.  I included EVERYTHING.  The rings, the week vacation, the attire that I bought for the wedding party, the cost to authenticate documents.... all of it lol.  By the time it was all said and done, I was closer to $14K.

I'm sure there are some noobs that need to be added so I've posted the list below.  If anyone needs to be added or removed, PLEASE PM ME!!!!

Thanks!!!

August 2010

September 2010

Lecreatifbride - Sept 4, 2010

October 2010

amandamarieb – October 10, 2010

chong – October 10, 2010

November 2010

dstinationdrmr – November 12, 2010 – 4pm

dirtymartini – November 13, 2010 – Azul Beach

Ms.H – November 16, 2010

December 2010

mzgillis316 - December 3, 2010

jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

rkf1046 – December 11, 2010

January 2011

Murmel – January 24, 2011

February 2011

Less is More – February 19, 2011

March 2011

gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011

April 2011

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

May 2011

TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

JaimeTalis – May 7, 2011

Nikki O – May 7, 2011

amcferron – May 13, 2011

MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

beaz2be – May 27, 2011

Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

June 2011

jazz04 – June 12, 2011

July 2011

LMMDC – July 23, 2011

February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012

*Formerly Nikki07*
                    My Planning Thread

#9830 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                    • 408 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

Oooooh that is so adorable!!! 

I just noticed you are the May 6th bride!!  Have you picked your ceremony and reception location yet?

ml6lwx.jpg

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users