Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#9281 Steve&Julia

Steve&Julia
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hi Maggie,

trust the DJ cut off our songs twice our first dance and mother and groom dance it was going to get ugly when he messed up so much.  I totally would have perferred my $1500 and just had my friend do it which is what happen.

I will try to post a few pictures my photographer came from NY with me but he was great and much cheaper.  My friends had such a blast we were in the pool every  night.  THANK YOU CARDS.jpgI can't add the photographers pics because of the size but it was well worth trashing the dress :)

if you want to see it let me know I'll send them to you via email.the shoes.jpg

Jewels

#9282 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
    • 747 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Steve&Julia 

Hi Maggie,

trust the DJ cut off our songs twice our first dance and mother and groom dance it was going to get ugly when he messed up so much.  I totally would have perferred my $1500 and just had my friend do it which is what happen.

I will try to post a few pictures my photographer came from NY with me but he was great and much cheaper.  My friends had such a blast we were in the pool every  night.  THANK YOU CARDS.jpgI can't add the photographers pics because of the size but it was well worth trashing the dress :)

Love the blue shoes!

#9283 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

Love the blue shoes!

Yes, love the blue shoes!  What did you guys do for entertainment in the evenings? 

#9284 taylorwd

taylorwd
        • 932 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Big NEWS Ladies! I bought my dress on SATURDAY! I am very pleased with it and it was the second time I tried it on. I really love it and think it is perfect for the vibe of my wedding! PLUS It was on Sale so I only used 1/2 my budget! SO EXCITED!!!

Oooooh, congrats!!!!  Do you have any pictures?

#9285 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Steve&Julia 

Hi Maggie,

I would love to see some of the TTD pictures as well please!

Can't remember who asked...but the beach is quite nice. Yes there is some coral/rocks directly off the beach, but no big deal. If you like to snorkel, it's great. And if you want the perfect walk into the water sand beach, walk north for about 500 yards. It's perfect just at the point...just warn your guests not to go to far north...there is a nude beach up there (in case they would get offended). Also the staff remove the seaweed twice a day, it's really fine. The people that complain on tripadvisor have obviously never been to a real beach, and expect there to be nothing living! LOL Shocking, but beaches do have seaweed, there are fish in the water and there are some rocks! :) Don't worry about it. The beach is beautiful fine white sand, and the wharf (?) has these great hanging bench seats to swing in as you watch the sunset.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#9286 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by jazz04 

Hey girls just wanted to share our wedding website at www.weddingwire.com/danandjasmine

I was told also today that uncovered chairs for the ceremony are unlimited and only covered chairs are charged for that is awesome!

Finally had a chance to check out the website. So cute! And the engagement pictures are beautiful :)

I love the idea of our guests being able to see everything up to date! Ours is www.miriamandluke.com

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#9287 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

Well you asked for it so here is some teasers!Dresses 026.JPG

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#9288 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:59 PM

Of course I need to tone up a bit but I have 9 months!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#9289 Chapa

Chapa
              • 88 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the blog and had a question for you all. Are any of you doing a legal ceremony down there or making it legal before you leave? Wondering what is the best way to go about it. Thanks!

#9290 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                • 747 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Well you asked for it so here is some teasers!Dresses 026.JPG

The dress is beautiful...love the material...what does it look like in the front?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)