Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post

aaah!  New Forum?!?!?!  Changes to the look?!?!?!   smile35.gif (This feels like when facebook decided to change its look all over again).  I'm a lawyer.  We fear change.  Sigh

Guess it's going to take some getting used to.  Anyone else freaked out?  heehee.

Hey... my pic is gone too.  It took me FOREVER to get that in place! 

smile41.gif

I liked when Facebook changed the layout..it was easy to get used to.... This is definitely going to take a few days...good thing work has been soooo boring lately and I have plenty of time to play on here...I had no idea what to do with myself today when the site was down sad.gif

So canadians don't qualify for the bride & groom stay free??  That is not fair!  My FI is convinced that is the reason we are doing a destination wedding *sigh*

So I just got our date last week and need to send out invitations asap!!  What is the fastest way to do this.  If I bring a sample of what I want to Staples can they make copies there for me on the paper I like?  I don't want to order from a website and have to wait a few weeks to get them.  I am wondering if it's possible to get them done by the weekend.  Ok ladies, any advice how to get these invites asap?!  Also I have been so busy reading all the past posts that i haven't been posting much myself, even though I have been spending lots of time here looking at old posts!  how am I ever gonna get out of noob status?!

Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach View Post
I too am missing Cecile!!! I am feeling spoiled because she was sooooo responsive. But I hope she si happier wherever she has gone because I'm sure that can become a stressful job. :-( I just hope Faye can pull her weight and dive in working!

Also, talk to a TA about what they can secure for you and take the webinar so that you can to qualify for a free room upgrade.
Have you heard anything from Faye? I got an email from Fabio Thursday but still haven't heard from Carolina...and I'm starting to freak out. I chose to procrastinate on dealing with the stuff at the resort but now that I'm ready to make decisions I have had no contact with anyone to actually make plans for a month!! Kinda frustrating!!

I keep asking this question, but I don't think anyone has answered me yet. How do you hear about the webinars? Is that info from your TA or the website?

I haven't heard anything from Faye yet and although I am not as close as you are with our date, I am starting to get a little flustered with the lack of communication too. I am not quite freaked out yet, but I understand your concern. I wish there was something I could say to help ease your worries here. I do think that if we are patient, it will all work out. I realize that is not saying much given your timeframe, I just get the impression that Karisma WC is REALLY understaffed right now and trying to figure out how to spread their brides out. I guess I just keep thinking that at this point, no news is good news. Is there anything you need help with right now that any of us can help you with???? You know I will help you in any way that I can, even if it means making some calls or scouring the net for you.

I never saw you ask about the webinar, but yes....I was informed of the date and time by our very first TA. I wouldn't rely to heavily on that as a good sign though because she pushed us off in the webinar so that she could avoid answering some of the vital questions we were asking. And after the webinar still didn't do her job for her, we kicked her to the curb. I didn't think you would be interested seeing as they usually cater to the "not yet booked" bride and groom, but if you'd like for me to ask my TA when the next one is and how to get you on it....just say the word.

Quote:

aaah!  New Forum?!?!?!  Changes to the look?!?!?!   smile35.gif (This feels like when facebook decided to change its look all over again).  I'm a lawyer.  We fear change.  Sigh

Guess it's going to take some getting used to.  Anyone else freaked out?  heehee.

smile41.gif

I FEEL your pain here!!!! I logged on and loved the clean look but as soon as I was ready to navigate and it took me longer than usual, I found myself cursing and craning my neck like an old woman. I dropped a few WTF's and FI came over to see what all the hoopla was about. I am a Cop, we hate change too. LOL Letter of the law or spirit of the law....nothing in between! LOL Oh and I too hated FB's new layout. I think I have JUST come to terms with it. ;-)

Bigbop - I spoke with my TA about the upgrade to premium.  Looks like it will cost us about 1100 or 1150 to upgrade to the premium level.  Given that we would then "save" the $950 to downgrade to the Free Sweet Wedding Package, I think we'll probably go for it.  Other than losing the bridal bouquet it seems to me like you get more with the Free Package and for just a little more we're getting the significant upgrade in accommodations.   Hopefully your TA will have similar news for you.

#2.  I lied about my pic - it's back up on here now.

#3.  It won't let me delete the photo out of the quote (sorry, it's there for no reason and not related to my response to Bigbop).

Yeah, this whole multi-quote thing is even going to take some getting used to!!!! GRRRRRR. I love Tammy and crew for updating things and making it prettier however the learning curve just tries my patience. :-/ I know it is for our benefit though so I digress.

Thanks for sharing that info with me! I am still waiting on our TA to get back with us. I emailed her last Thursday to ask her to provide the costs for both classes of Suites and she has yet to respond. (That is another issue and being that she is my 2nd TA, I cannot even begin to put too much energy into that topic right now.) Anywho, as soon as I hear back from her and can do a price comparison, I will let you know how the rates fare for us. Thanks for remembering me! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

So...I am trying to pick colors and I think I've decided that I really like navy blue and hot pink and white together....Has anyone used those?  Any ideas?  Inspirations?

Any advice would be great :) Thanks.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, let me see what I can dig up in the inspiration board department for you. I recall seeing those colors together. Hold tight, BRB..........

smile41.gif

I am a little freaked but I think in a couple days we will all be like. HOW did we ever use the old Forum!!! HA I did go thru a tad withdrawl today!!!

So...I am trying to pick colors and I think I've decided that I really like navy blue and hot pink and white together....Has anyone used those?  Any ideas?  Inspirations?

Any advice would be great :) Thanx

I like it! Let see what we can find for you!

Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong View Post
I am not having any flowers on my wedding ceremony area - except for the two hanging flowers and rose pedals that comes with the exotic gazebo package. I figure that is enough for 15 min ceremony site :)
That's all I had, I requested all white flowers and natural greens for the hanging flowers on the chuppah thing on the Sky Deck and white rose petals down the aisle and it was gorgeous. I think we have similar tastes :)

Also, the reception seating is best figured out on site. I struggled with this for weeks and Kiara even made me seating chart options to give me a better idea BUT she also told me I had to have square tables and when I got there, they told me they would be round tables... which I preferred anyways so it worked out for the best.

I did send our "vision" on what we thought was the best table setup. I hope we can get what we want... but until I really see the area for myself, I am not sure about our table setup. Thanks for the info!

smile41.gif

I don't like it. I hate changes and I thought I log onto a wrong forum at first. I don't have the wedding day countdown ticker...where is go? and now I cannot tell when people are getting married... smile105.gif

I have blue and pink together! My bridesmaids dress color is blue and all the flowers are pink and white. I don't have any inspiration board together (I am too lazy). I have attached my bouquet picture that I want - pink & white combo. I am not sure if this picture will show. I am not sure how to attach pictures any more cry.gif

post-26774-138622087964_thumb.jpg

So I am about to order my FREE brochures from VISTAPRINT... I am finding out that it's not really FREE. I have to pay for $5 per picture download and shipping is like $11 for standard shipping. I guess overall it's cheaper but didn't realized that it will cost me about the money I am saving from the FREE promotion. Is this typical?

Originally Posted by chong View Post

I did send our "vision" on what we thought was the best table setup. I hope we can get what we want... but until I really see the area for myself, I am not sure about our table setup. Thanks for the info!

I don't like it. I hate changes and I thought I log onto a wrong forum at first. I don't have the wedding day countdown ticker...where is go? and now I cannot tell when people are getting married... smile105.gif

I have blue and pink together! My bridesmaids dress color is blue and all the flowers are pink and white. I don't have any inspiration board together (I am too lazy). I have attached my bouquet picture that I want - pink & white combo. I am not sure if this picture will show. I am not sure how to attach pictures any more cry.gif

I like that!!!!

post-25992-138622087972_thumb.jpg

Quote:

Alright Marmar, here is what I found. I personally had never considered these colors together and I was surprised to see the nautical theme already tied into a few! This is the fun part and I hope these help you out in some way!

hotpinkandnavyinspirationboard3.jpg

hotpinkandnavyinspirationboard2.jpg