Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
Hey newbies and ladies still in the beginning planning stages! I got a ton of info from the resort including maps, packages etc so if you want me to share email me at maggieandjay2012@hotmail.com
Also I found out that the donkey will be or currently is retired or so they say. So the ladies that just got back, was the donkey at Azul Sensatori?
Also they say that is you book for 2012 now you get 2010 rates. Again this was my first email dealing with them so I am sure more investigation needs to happen. I was pleased with the email!
I heard about the Donkey... It is no longer available at the resort due to some complaints about animal abuse. But at cost, I heard you can bring the donkey outside of the resort.
Chong

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Are there iPod radios in everyone's rooms? I think I read that on Trip Advisor and I am telling everyone that they dont need to bring their speakers but..

Did you ever have a late night session on the beach drinking? Wondering if the resort is cool with that?
Yes, iPod radios in all the rooms but good luck getting one that works! We were late for 4 wedding appointments before we realized ours was 20 minutes slow with no way to change the time. Of our guests that tried to hook in their iPods, none worked.

We had a late night session on the beach! They absolutely don't mind. They shut off the lights at night, but we ran across one of the security guys and he turned them on for us. It's nice soft blue lighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Oh yeah, AmyB, but you can play music through the TV's. Sweet flatscreens. We had all our wedding music backed up to CDs so we just listened to that in our rooms.
Through the TV by using CDs or iPods? I might have my brother bring some speakers if thats the case then! And I need to make some "girls getting ready" CDs if the iPod dock is not going to work!

Quote:
Ladies, I am seriously balling my eyes out right now everything seems to be working out so perfectly. My coworker thought something was wrong but they are tears of joy. My step mom speaks Spanish so she called the hotel about babysitters, etc. She said she spoke to each one individually and was very impressed by all of them. They said the hotel was not filled with kids the week of our wedding (next week) so everyone will get the cribs and strollers they need and they can get babysitters or play time any time they want during the week. She also said they knew about our group and are all expecting our arrival!!!

Then she also called a restaurant the hotel recommended in Cancun and made the reservation for 28 of us for the Thursday clubbing tour we are doing. They are going to put us in the best spot by the band and dancers and will have pitchers of margaritas and munchies for us when we arrive. She said they were pleased our hotel recommended them and they will do everything they can to accommodate us and make sure we have a great time.

SERIOUSLY - how can i NOT cry with all of this? I am crying just typing it! Who knew weddings were so emotional??!!
smile41.gif

Awww! I aspire to be in your shoes when I'm days out! That's soooooo wonderful and you deserve it after all the unecessary stress.smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
OMG... I can't believe I actually stressed over the weather at all. I was there for 12 whole days and not ONE drop of rain, not one cloudy day, it was just gorgeous beautiful skies. It was actually more like hot. High 80's for sure. The evenings only cooled down to 70's and were never COLD. I never needed a light cardigan or even a pashmina, I couldn't believe it. The weather right now is to die for, seriously you'll be so pleased! We had our reception at Zocalo al Fresco the covered open air restaurant patio and we were all sweating and hot all night because we were dancing. The whole wedding party even arranged with my photographers to do a group shot of them jumping in the pool afterwards which was hilarious. We even crashed the adult swim up bar for the after party to my wedding... since it was closed we all raided our fridges for the Tecate light they stock it with and hung out there for awhile to cool off, then partied up at the Mojito lounge until 4am.

The cigar roller was great. It wasn't a surprise, FI actually insisted we get one :) I wish it would have been announced or something because he was so quiet and there rolling away and I didn't even know. I actually had to start dragging people over because they didn't notice he was there and people were asking me after he had already left where I got my cigar that I was smoking... the whole thing. They gave me boxes after he left so I just put them on my table and had them go grab whatever they wanted.

My bridesmaid Shawna took that and 200 of the pictures that are up on my FB, she's a talented girl who uses a run of the mill camera if you can believe it.

I was chatting with Katie on Saturday and she was still in Mexico supposed to leave Sunday. She thought she may have a couple day delay due to London airports being closed but didn't know. She should be back any day now. She told me she had a wonderful wedding as well and I saw a sneak of some of her photos, she looked gorgeous and is completely blissfully a Mrs. :)
Amy, How amazing! Im so happy for you!!! Who was your onsite coordinators? Was the pool warm/cold? (it was freezing when we were there) Was Mojoito bar the only bar/nightlife open while we were there... Thats all that was available while we were there and could never get a strait answer on the other bar being open(the teens club that sopposed to turn into a night club after 10pm, which never did sad.gif ) wish they could improve on that aspect...

I LOVE your pics and esp le blanc-----> how was that resorthuh.gifhuh.gif?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
OMG... I can't believe I actually stressed over the weather at all. I was there for 12 whole days and not ONE drop of rain, not one cloudy day, it was just gorgeous beautiful skies. It was actually more like hot. High 80's for sure. The evenings only cooled down to 70's and were never COLD. I never needed a light cardigan or even a pashmina, I couldn't believe it. The weather right now is to die for, seriously you'll be so pleased! We had our reception at Zocalo al Fresco the covered open air restaurant patio and we were all sweating and hot all night because we were dancing. The whole wedding party even arranged with my photographers to do a group shot of them jumping in the pool afterwards which was hilarious. We even crashed the adult swim up bar for the after party to my wedding... since it was closed we all raided our fridges for the Tecate light they stock it with and hung out there for awhile to cool off, then partied up at the Mojito lounge until 4am.

The cigar roller was great. It wasn't a surprise, FI actually insisted we get one :) I wish it would have been announced or something because he was so quiet and there rolling away and I didn't even know. I actually had to start dragging people over because they didn't notice he was there and people were asking me after he had already left where I got my cigar that I was smoking... the whole thing. They gave me boxes after he left so I just put them on my table and had them go grab whatever they wanted.

My bridesmaid Shawna took that and 200 of the pictures that are up on my FB, she's a talented girl who uses a run of the mill camera if you can believe it.

I was chatting with Katie on Saturday and she was still in Mexico supposed to leave Sunday. She thought she may have a couple day delay due to London airports being closed but didn't know. She should be back any day now. She told me she had a wonderful wedding as well and I saw a sneak of some of her photos, she looked gorgeous and is completely blissfully a Mrs. :)
Amy, this all sound so great! I am so happy for you! I saw the pictures and it looked like everyone had a blast. I cannot wait to hear your full review but in the meantime, I have a couple of questions.

How many guests did you have? (I think I'll have around 60 and was going to have the reception in the Zavaz plaza but your recpetion looked great...wondering if that's still an option and if I have too many people. I don't think my WC listed it as an option. Bummer.)

How did you like your DJ?

And the Mojito bar stays open that late? Did you just tip really well and they satyed?

Thanks!!!

And again. CONGRATS!

Quote:
Through the TV by using CDs or iPods? I might have my brother bring some speakers if thats the case then! And I need to make some "girls getting ready" CDs if the iPod dock is not going to work!
CDs. Hmmmm, it's possible you could hook up an iPod to the TV but we didn't try. Possibly through the headphone jack. I don't recall seeing a USB output on the TV.