Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#7301 meghan

meghan
  • 832 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

This is Meghan's fiance, I wanted to get information on day trip/excursions while we're down there. What have you planned for excursions? What company was it booked through? For those that did Catamaran/snorkeling, what was the package like-cost/#people/inclusives?

thanks.

#7302 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
    • 309 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by taylorwd
      Okay AB brides, my review is up!

http://bestdestinati....3/#post1293269

Meredith, I also wrote a review on Andrew:

http://bestdestinati....9/#post1293228

Wendy, great review and thanks for the "Andrew" review! It seems like everything for the most part went great aside from the cake, lol! I think I would have cried (because I'm really big on cakes) but I must admit, submitting it to cake wrecks is laughable. I'm glad the little glitches didn't ruin your day.

#7303 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
      • 309 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by renee1811
        aah, I am getting married in 14 days!!! I have SOOO much I need/want to do before then! sorry, the realization of this just hit me, lol

Congratulations!!!

#7304 taylorwd

taylorwd
        • 932 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by meghan
          This is Meghan's fiance, I wanted to get information on day trip/excursions while we're down there. What have you planned for excursions? What company was it booked through? For those that did Catamaran/snorkeling, what was the package like-cost/#people/inclusives?

thanks.
          Hi Meghan's fiance! We booked our catamaran trip through ParadiseCatamarans.com. Others on this thread have done the same.

Sail, swim, snorkel, parasail, and enjoy the Mayan Riviera with Paradise Catamarans. Our private catamaran charters make every outing a memorable event.

If you go to their website it's really easy to pull up their pricing. No hidden costs and it's all very straightforward. It depends on the number of people you have, food options, drink options, etc.

#7305 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Hi girls!!! I'm back a Mrs.!!!! CAN'T even believe it, it's been bliiissssssful <3

I got back Friday @ Midnight and have so much to tell you all. I have a few days to catch up, haven't even unpacked yet, yikes!

Just wanted to give you AS brides a quick little.... OMG, my day was PERRRRRFECTTTT and just like all the past AS brides are right, once you get there all your worries will be alleviated, the onsite coordinators are amazing and bend over backwards for you. I felt like royalty, they treated me unbelievably well and seriously it was a better wedding than I ever could have expected.

I am soooo excited you upcoming brides!! Any questions, ask away :)

#7306 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

Thanks girls for welcoming me back and the comments about my pix! I literally just finished going through all of them today, there's about 250 on there!

I am dying to see my pro pix, I had 2 photogs so there's probably a TON of them for sure :)

#7307 taylorwd

taylorwd
              • 932 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

YEA AMY YOU'RE BACK!!!! I'm so so so so so excited to see pictures and hear how everything went!!!!!! So glad you had a more than perfect day!!!

#7308 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
                • 239 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  Hi girls!!! I'm back a Mrs.!!!! CAN'T even believe it, it's been bliiissssssful <3

I got back Friday @ Midnight and have so much to tell you all. I have a few days to catch up, haven't even unpacked yet, yikes!

Just wanted to give you AS brides a quick little.... OMG, my day was PERRRRRFECTTTT and just like all the past AS brides are right, once you get there all your worries will be alleviated, the onsite coordinators are amazing and bend over backwards for you. I felt like royalty, they treated me unbelievably well and seriously it was a better wedding than I ever could have expected.

Yay! I am so glad it was all you'd hoped for and more. Can't to wait to hear more.
                  Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#7309 chong

chong
                  • 360 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

Quote:

Congratulations! You look beautiful!!! I also can't wait to hear your experience at the resort. of course pictures too :)
                    Chong

#7310 rkf1046

rkf1046
                    • 85 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

Quote:

Yea!!! I am so glad your wedding went wonderfully! Can't wait to hear all the stories and see the pics! Great pic of you and your new hubby, btw!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users