Hi ladies! so, this time next week I and all the wedding party will be in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!
we've had quite a productive weekend and sorted the ceremony music out at long last! Processional song
- Canon in D Signing the register and photos
- Lucky by Jason Mraz and So unbelievable by Craig David Recessional song
- Walking on sunshine! (makes me happy and upbeat just writing the title!! and very apt for Mexico!)
We've also sorted out the whole playlist for the reception (3 hours) after we eat, and music to have playing in the background while we eat.
We've chosen our meal options and our hors d'oeuvres
Now I have a busy week as I am at work ALL week
so I only have the evenings 'free' and I need to:
- work out holiday clothes lol and buy any gaps I have;
- sort out all the stuff we need to take for the wedding;
- wait for my photo album to arrive and sort out and put together my BD photoalbum (pics arrived on Friday!);
- make sure I've got EVERYTHING printed out before we go;
and then I think we are done!! I THINK - probably forgotten something really important but that's all I can think of right now....it's really late here and I should have been in bed probably about 3 hours ago!
i DO NOT want to be at work this week!!
Amy - STOP stressing!! (I know you will be!) remember, it's likely you're worrying about things that other people won't even notice. enjoy the lead up, because I already know the day's going to be over before I know it and I'm scared it's all going to go too quickly and I'll feel like I missed it! RELAX girl, and enjoy it! xx muchos love my fellow sister bride! xx