Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#6341 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:18 PM

Katie,
    I thought I sent you a PM but I don't think you got it. I am so excited to see your BD shoot. My email is aamado37@hotmail.com

#6342 taylorwd

taylorwd
    • 932 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Meghan,

I hope this works! I'm uploading our programs for you to see. Sorry I don't have the template since we didn't do them ourselves. We just did a very simple front/back, nothing fancy. I don't know if it comes across well in the scanned copy but the background on the back side is a beach. Also, since our guest list is so small and everyone will know each other, we didn't include the names of our wedding party.

Attached Files

#6343 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        Wendy, I planned on responding to your email with the BD pix but I feel like I need to compliment you for everyone to hear (see) :)

I love every single on of the photos you sent, they are SO classy and GORGEOUS!! I love the black veil piece and the red teddy and the white thigh highs so almost period pieced in the lovely location.... I'm blown away! You are such a gorgeous woman, your hair, makeup, porcelain skin!

My absolute favorite one is when you are leaning up against the open window looking out... stunning! Your photog did a great job as well, you should be so proud!
        Aw, thank you!!!! I don't even know what to say!

My photog brought the black veil. I was surprised at how vintage-looking the pictures turned out. It's not what I was going for at all, but you're right, my photog really played on the strengths of the setting.

That's one of my favorites too! It's a front-runner to be the one I give him on our wedding day.

#6344 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by taylorwd
          Aw, thank you!!!! I don't even know what to say!

My photog brought the black veil. I was surprised at how vintage-looking the pictures turned out. It's not what I was going for at all, but you're right, my photog really played on the strengths of the setting.

That's one of my favorites too! It's a front-runner to be the one I give him on our wedding day.
          I love, love, love the vintage feel. It's more classy and classic as opposed to old.

I wish I had more of a vintage shoot! Each time you ladies show me your pictures it makes me want to do it again, which I probably will, just a different style, so fun!

#6345 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
          • 309 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Meredith and I am new to the site. I joined a few months ago but this is my 1st post. Reading all of your comments has been extremely helpful to me but it's so much info that I can't possibly keep up!

My wedding is scheduled for November 12, 2010 @ Azul Sensatori @ 4pm. Problem is, I have had so much drama surrounding getting family members (on his side) on board to come to the wedding that I haven't started planning anything @ the resort!! So basically any and all advice that you ladies can share would be great!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learn along the way. Hopefully, when I get started with all of this I can offer some assistance also!

#6346 ~Katie~

~Katie~
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:32 AM

Quote:
              Wendy, I planned on responding to your email with the BD pix but I feel like I need to compliment you for everyone to hear (see) :)

I love every single on of the photos you sent, they are SO classy and GORGEOUS!! I love the black veil piece and the red teddy and the white thigh highs so almost period pieced in the lovely location.... I'm blown away! You are such a gorgeous woman, your hair, makeup, porcelain skin!

My absolute favorite one is when you are leaning up against the open window looking out... stunning! Your photog did a great job as well, you should be so proud!
              Wendy I totally agree! I was going to private reply but that doesn't seem to do you justice!

You have amazing eyes girl! I can't remember which pic it was but one of them as soon as I looked at it, I was taken away by your piercing blue eyes! Wow!!!

And agree with amy - it looks so well put together with your outfits, hair, settings and style of photos. You (and the pics) are absolutely amazing and I hope you are over the moon with them. Stunning!

You rocked it!!

#6347 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr
                Hello Everyone!

My wedding is scheduled for November 12, 2010 @ Azul Sensatori @ 4pm. Problem is, I have had so much drama surrounding getting family members (on his side) on board to come to the wedding that I haven't started planning anything @ the resort!! So basically any and all advice that you ladies can share would be great!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learn along the way. Hopefully, when I get started with all of this I can offer some assistance also!
                Welcome!!! First and foremost - prepare for more drama. The best advice I can give is to ignore it and not let people ruin your planning process because of it. For those that choose not to come, your wedding will still be awesome without them and they will likely realize what idiots they were being after its all said and done.

Just a little tip for your ceremony time - I'm not sure how many pics you're planning to do after your ceremony but the sun sets pretty early at that time of year. I originally had mine scheduled for 4pm but my photogs had me change it to 3pm which I'm glad we did. By the time we were heading to dinner after our pics, it was already dark. But if you can't change your time or don't want to, its not a big deal :). Just thought I would throw it out there!
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#6348 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                • 4,512 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:36 AM

Meredith, I've added you to the list! If anyone else needs to be added or removed, just let me know!

March 2010
                  Lolo – March 3, 2010
                  Melsha - March 16, 2010
                  April 2010
                  daifje - April 10, 2010
                  taylorwd – April 17, 2010 – Azul Beach
                  Aneliese26 – April 19, 2010
                  sunkissed bride - April 22, 2010
                  May 2010
                  27 dresses - May 5, 2010
                  LivandScot - May 7, 2010
                  KittenHeart - May 8, 2010
                  Mocashman – May 10, 2010
                  Erinandbrent2010 – May 14, 2010
                  Sammyhawk – May 19, 2010
                  Renee1811 - May 28, 2010
                  Amybermuda – May 29, 2010
                  June 2010
                  July 2010

meghan - July 2, 2010
                  Meesh – July 10, 2009
                  momichele – July 24, 2010
                  Daniepps – July 31, 2010
                  August 2010
                  September 2010

October 2010
                  amandamarieb – October 10, 2010
                  November 2010
                  ~Crista-Lee~ - November 10, 2010
                  dstinationdrmr – November 12, 2010 – 4pm
                  December 2010
                  jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

January 2011
                  cjb0arder13 – January 31, 2011 – Azul Beach
                  February 2011
                  Less is More – February 19, 2011
                  March 2011
                  April 2011
                  May 2011
                  JaimeTalis – May 7, 2011
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#6349 renee1811

renee1811
                  • 539 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

Wendy, your pictures are stunning!! I love the vintage look--very class and uber sexy. Your FI is going to love you for those!!!

#6350 taylorwd

taylorwd
                    • 932 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
                      I wish I had more of a vintage shoot! Each time you ladies show me your pictures it makes me want to do it again, which I probably will, just a different style, so fun!
                      Agreed on wanting to do another shoot! Every time I see someone else's pictures I think "Ooooh, I want to do that!"

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Katie~
                      Wendy I totally agree! I was going to private reply but that doesn't seem to do you justice!

You have amazing eyes girl! I can't remember which pic it was but one of them as soon as I looked at it, I was taken away by your piercing blue eyes! Wow!!!

And agree with amy - it looks so well put together with your outfits, hair, settings and style of photos. You (and the pics) are absolutely amazing and I hope you are over the moon with them. Stunning!

You rocked it!!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by renee1811
                      Wendy, your pictures are stunning!! I love the vintage look--very class and uber sexy. Your FI is going to love you for those!!!
                      Thank you girls!!! You've made my day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users