• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#621 emaya77

emaya77
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions
    Does anyone know if they charge for chairs? And if so, do they charge for both the ceremony and reception or just once?

thanks, don't know what I would do with all of your help
    I know for the ceremony they charge $10 per uncovered chair. If you want the chairs covered and a bow, it's $12 per chair. Ceremony might start out with 12 chairs or so...so, after that you pay per chair.

Not sure if they charge for reception too.

#622 heather hunder

heather hunder
    • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:20 AM

Hi
      We were thinking of doing a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot the morning after we get married at sunrise(so like 6 or 7 am) Does anyone know if the $500 for the outside photographer is charged twice? If so does that mean if we want the photographer to take pictures at the bar after midnight, would that be considered the next day or is it for 24 hours?
      Thanks

#623 amysteele444

amysteele444
      • 25 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by emaya77
        I know for the ceremony they charge $10 per uncovered chair. If you want the chairs covered and a bow, it's $12 per chair. Ceremony might start out with 12 chairs or so...so, after that you pay per chair.

Not sure if they charge for reception too.
        You are only charges for the chairs once. They are then used at the ceremony and the reception. We are having all of our tables set for 8, but I'm not sure if thats the rule.

Wedding in 2.5 weeks

#624 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
        • Banned
        • 125 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:53 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by heather hunder
          Hi
          We were thinking of doing a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot the morning after we get married at sunrise(so like 6 or 7 am) Does anyone know if the $500 for the outside photographer is charged twice? If so does that mean if we want the photographer to take pictures at the bar after midnight, would that be considered the next day or is it for 24 hours?
          Thanks
          I think that is a one time fee, plus the beach (if you walk a little) is public...they can't charge for that. I am doing the same thing and in my emial is made that clear to Fabio and in his "offical in writing response" said that it was 500.00 it did not say anything about 500.00 a day.

#625 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
          • 149 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:47 AM

Amy

I can't believe your wedding is in 2 and a half weeks. That's great! Hope everything is going well

#626 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
            • Banned
            • 125 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions
              Amy

I can't believe your wedding is in 2 and a half weeks. That's great! Hope everything is going well
              How exciting I hope that the day is everything you wanted and more...Can't wait to see pics of the first wedding!!!

#627 lenka14

lenka14
              • 151 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:07 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amysteele444
                You are only charges for the chairs once. They are then used at the ceremony and the reception. We are having all of our tables set for 8, but I'm not sure if thats the rule.

Wedding in 2.5 weeks
                I also wanted to mention that Chivary chairs are $14 each, and could be used for both ceremony and reception.

OMG Amy...that's so exciting!!! Everything is going to turn out fabulous!!!

#628 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
                • 268 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:25 AM

I am so excited for you Amy!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Hey question... I have been talking with Luis Perez.. has anyone else worked with her?? She says she is out of a Florida office.. but her name never comes up when you talk about your wedding coordinators... How would I get in touch with this Fabio fellow and or anyone else. Luis's answers to some of my questions leave me wanting more... like she doesn't give exact answers... can anyone help me out?? That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

#629 weddingchick

weddingchick
                  • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tracy_S
                    I am so excited for you Amy!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Hey question... I have been talking with Luis Perez.. has anyone else worked with her?? She says she is out of a Florida office.. but her name never comes up when you talk about your wedding coordinators... How would I get in touch with this Fabio fellow and or anyone else. Luis's answers to some of my questions leave me wanting more... like she doesn't give exact answers... can anyone help me out?? That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
                    try calling fabio at Ph # 1-866-karisma

#630 Beecher2Be

Beecher2Be
                    • 19 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:51 PM

I also wanted to mention that Chivary chairs are $14 each, and could be used for both ceremony and reception.

OMG Amy...that's so exciting!!! Everything is going to turn out fabulous!!!

Where did you find out about the Chairs? - Its seems like all the information is just trickeling in from the Wedding Planners at Karisma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users