Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#6021 ~Katie~

~Katie~
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,225 posts

    Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:50 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
    OMG!!!! My photog contacted the software company to see if they could recover my comments and he just wrote me and he got all my changes back!!!! WAAAHOOOO!!!

    Oh I'm such a lucky kid... thank you all for the support! I was seriously down for a bit!
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! so pleased (and relieved!) for you!
    Alright ladies... Groomzilla struck again!! This time it's on the timing of the invitations...
    We are 8 months out, I was hoping to have them in the mail by end of March, early April. FI thinks I am way behind on this... But is 6 months out not the norm? Even then, I'm a month ahead.... He doesn't see it this way. I'm trying to calm the Virgo Groomzilla... How far out did everyone else do them?
    haha mine was the opposite -had to convince him we needed to send out our AHR invites 5 months before the date (he wanted to send them out 2 months before on the man-basis of people don't book things in that far in advance!!) he doesn't do pre-planning anything! but I won that battle...I just did them anyway :)

    we didn't do invites to the wedding as when we first had the idea we rung round people and asked if they'd come. when we booked it all up, we booked for everyone too so we're all on the same booking...so kinda pointless sending invites out for us!

    GOOD LUCK! let us know how it goes!!

    #6022 meghan

    meghan
    • Member
    • 832 posts

      Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:15 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~
      Alright ladies... Groomzilla struck again!! This time it's on the timing of the invitations...
      We are 8 months out, I was hoping to have them in the mail by end of March, early April. FI thinks I am way behind on this... But is 6 months out not the norm? Even then, I'm a month ahead.... He doesn't see it this way. I'm trying to calm the Virgo Groomzilla... How far out did everyone else do them?
      I sent my save the dates out 20 months in advance! I found it really beneficial actually because I had 20 people booked within 3 months, and 40 booked within a year. I sent my formal invites out 5 months in advance, although I don't think I'll have too many more booking anyway...I think everyone booked from the Save the Dates.

      #6023 Afrommert

      Afrommert
      • Jr. Member
      • 369 posts

        Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:40 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by meghan
        I sent my save the dates out 20 months in advance! I found it really beneficial actually because I had 20 people booked within 3 months, and 40 booked within a year. I sent my formal invites out 5 months in advance, although I don't think I'll have too many more booking anyway...I think everyone booked from the Save the Dates.


        Yeah, I agree with Meghan. THe more time you give ppl to plan ahead, the more likely your guest will come. I sent mine out 6months out , and don't feel like that was enough time. Some ppl even told me it wasn't ;( Also, If your working with a TA, you have that advantage of having ppl put down a deposit and then they are able to make payments which my guest LOVED. Goodluck!

        #6024 KittenHeart

        KittenHeart
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,103 posts

          Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:10 PM

          Hi girls! I just wanted to thank any of you that voted for me for B2B Member of the Month :)

          I don't know specifically who did but I just wanted to anyone who did! I am close!

          #6025 amybermuda

          amybermuda
          • Member
          • 870 posts

            Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

            Amy, I am so happy for you! Your photog is amazing in so many ways - even calling the web hosting co to get your posts back!? I mean, he rocks :)

            CristaLee - you are too funny girl with your Groomzilla. I sent out Save The Dates 11 months in advance and invites went out 9 1/2 months in advance. My point was I budget my vacation days a year in advance usually so i wanted to be conginzant of my guests doing the same. But, if you have a website up and have already sent save the dates, maybe to compromise you can send out an email to those ppl getting invites and have a link to your website or your Travel Agents contact details. That way you are still reaching out and allowing people to see if they can make it.

            Lindz, traveling is tough. I always cut back on exercising when traveling, so try to do 2-3 long, hard sessions a week since you cant work out every day. Its easier to wake up early once or twice a week to work out and only lost sleep those 2 days... You can totally do it!!!!

            #6026 taylorwd

            taylorwd
            • Member
            • 932 posts

              Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

              Good luck AmyKH! You're so positive all the time, I think you truly deserve it!

              Today is the day I officially start tanning! I'm excited b/c I've been waiting for this day for months. Not so much the tanning part but b/c it means we leave for Mexico in exactly 5 weeks!!

              #6027 KittenHeart

              KittenHeart
              • Sr. Member
              • 3,103 posts

                Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by taylorwd
                Good luck AmyKH! You're so positive all the time, I think you truly deserve it!

                Today is the day I officially start tanning! I'm excited b/c I've been waiting for this day for months. Not so much the tanning part but b/c it means we leave for Mexico in exactly 5 weeks!!
                Thank you!!! I try to stay positive all the time, I definitely don't acheive that :)

                5 WEEKS! OMG! How exciting you are so close! I think you're our next bride to get married at an Azul resort!

                #6028 taylorwd

                taylorwd
                • Member
                • 932 posts

                  Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:24 PM

                  I know!!! So soon!! That is why I am determined to get everything done over Spring Break. I want to enjoy our last 3 weeks before we leave.

                  #6029 amybermuda

                  amybermuda
                  • Member
                  • 870 posts

                    Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

                    Wow 5 weeks! That is motivation to get everything done! Then you can focus on packing and beauty treatments.

                    Speaking of, Lolo must be due back soon, right??

                    I am in shock b/c I realize I leave in 11 weeks for Mexico! 2 months plus 2 weeks sounds so much longer!!!!

                    And I stepped on the scale this morning and am down a total of 14.2 pounds - which makes my goal 10.8 pounds away! That is so motivating!!!

                    #6030 KittenHeart

                    KittenHeart
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 3,103 posts

                      Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:32 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amybermuda
                      Wow 5 weeks! That is motivation to get everything done! Then you can focus on packing and beauty treatments.

                      Speaking of, Lolo must be due back soon, right??

                      I am in shock b/c I realize I leave in 11 weeks for Mexico! 2 months plus 2 weeks sounds so much longer!!!!

                      And I stepped on the scale this morning and am down a total of 14.2 pounds - which makes my goal 10.8 pounds away! That is so motivating!!!
                      Lolo should definitely be back soon! I can't wait to hear and see everything :)

                      Giiiiirrrrrrll!!! 14.2lbs is a HUGE accomplishment, you're going to have to keep taking your dress in at this rate, you should be so so proud of yourself!

                      I leave in less than 7 weeks, ahhh!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users