*Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#5902 ~Katie~

~Katie~
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:57 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
      Hey girls!! I have FINALLY caught up on all the posts I missed over the past week. Just to fill you in a little...
      I got a promotion for work aka Field Sales Trainer aka more work, same pay, more travel, etc etc. I am SUPER excited but I honestly do not know how I am going to fit everything. I have NOT even THOUGHT about the wedding in 2 weeks. I am SO SO SO behind. I am actually on the plane now, as we speak. but anyways, that's why I have been MIA...Does anyone have any advice on how to manage all of this? AND work out?? YIKES!!!!
      Welcome back and congrats on the promotion!!!!!!!! woop woop!! new job and soon, new husband!! haha

what a great year for you! x

#5903 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
      • 239 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

Has anyone heard of or used Ardyss' Body Magic. It's an under garmet that claims to reshape your figure (moving fat cells to the places you actually want them) and reducing 2 sizes.

I know it sounds crazy but I can only find good reviews online. I only have abou 10 lbs I want to lose but am looking to buy a shaper for under my dress that will make my waist look smaller. (I have breast and a butt but no other curves.)

Thinking about trying it...hmmm...hope someone has already been down that road!
        Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#5904 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
        • 239 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

Has anyone seen the Sky Deck in person? I'm having my ceremony up there and was thinking about hanging 3 large antique picture frames from the wooden structure. (So it looks like there are paintings of the sky behind us.)

Obviously I would want them to be behind us but not so far behind... maybe like 2 feet. Wasn't sure if this was doable. (If there's a middle beam in the wooden structure.) Also not sure if it would look weird because of the glass around the edge of the deck.

I hope you can imagine this not sure if I am painting a very good picture.

#5905 gingerlover36

gingerlover36
          • 89 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amandamarieb
            Has anyone seen the Sky Deck in person? I'm having my ceremony up there and was thinking about hanging 3 large antique picture frames from the wooden structure. (So it looks like there are paintings of the sky behind us.)

Obviously I would want them to be behind us but not so far behind... maybe like 2 feet. Wasn't sure if this was doable. (If there's a middle beam in the wooden structure.) Also not sure if it would look weird because of the glass around the edge of the deck.

I hope you can imagine this not sure if I am painting a very good picture.
            I'll be there next week...I will try to remember to take pics of it for you.

#5906 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amandamarieb
              Has anyone heard of or used Ardyss' Body Magic. It's an under garmet that claims to reshape your figure (moving fat cells to the places you actually want them) and reducing 2 sizes.
              I have never heard of this, but remember seeing an seeing an Infomercial about some sort of body slimmer. The commercial was almost comical though, showing all these bulges and women sticking out there stomach then putting on a slimmer and instantly being skinny.

Are you wearing a dress that requires a body slimmer? A lot of wedding dresses have corsets in them which act as a slimmer - or you could get a dress that helps create a waist for you.

#5907 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
              • 239 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by gingerlover36
                I'll be there next week...I will try to remember to take pics of it for you.
                Thanks so much!!!

#5908 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
                • 239 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amybermuda
                  I have never heard of this, but remember seeing an seeing an Infomercial about some sort of body slimmer. The commercial was almost comical though, showing all these bulges and women sticking out there stomach then putting on a slimmer and instantly being skinny.

Are you wearing a dress that requires a body slimmer? A lot of wedding dresses have corsets in them which act as a slimmer - or you could get a dress that helps create a waist for you.
                  Ha. I bet it was funny!

I actually already got my dress. It was everything I ever wanted in a dress (and it was a sample so I got if for 70% off.) I love everything about it except for the fact that I am all boobs in it. Ha. Loking to create more of an hour glass figure. Figured I could wear a corset or spanks would do. I was looking in Macy's last week for a shaper and the woman who worked there suggested Body Magic. I thought it was odd that she would point me in that direction considering that Macy's doesn't sell it but thought that it was worth looking into.

#5909 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:46 PM

So you want to minimize your bust too? I would ask the bridal store or a very reputable bridal tailor. I think they are the most knowledgeable for this area.

#5910 renee1811

renee1811
                    • 539 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Hey, figured I would check one more time! I have another girl on the forum going in on this order with me, so now each luggage tag is 78 cents. They will be the aqua color, with the palm tree, and will say "Mexico: May 2010". If anyone wants in, let me know--I plan to place the order on Monday! :)

Personalized Expressions Collection Luggage Tag Favors | Wedding Favors by With This Favor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users