• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#5831 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by meghan
    Amy, did you find that your hair was okay down in the wind on the beach? I wanted to wear my hair down and curly, just like yours, but I've heard that it is super windy and will blow in my face.

it actually was not that windy when I got married! And besides when your standing inside the gazebo, the sheets block the wind :) Or so it did for me.

#5832 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
      Hi Nicole! Any chance you could add me? I'm a Azul Beach bride, but we don't really have our own "thread" so I'm hoping I can butt in to yours :)

My wedding date is January 31st 2011.
      Of course :)

March 2010
      Lolo – March 3, 2010
      Melsha - March 16, 2010
      April 2010
      daifje - April 10, 2010
      taylorwd – April 17, 2010 – Azul Beach
      Aneliese26 – April 19, 2010
      sunkissed bride - April 22, 2010
      May 2010
      27 dresses - May 5, 2010
      LivandScot - May 7, 2010
      KittenHeart - May 8, 2010
      Mocashman – May 10, 2010
      Erinandbrent2010 – May 14, 2010
      Sammyhawk – May 19, 2010
      Renee1811 - May 28, 2010
      Amybermuda – May 29, 2010
      June 2010
      July 2010

meghan - July 2, 2010
      Meesh – July 10, 2009
      momichele – July 24, 2010
      Daniepps – July 31, 2010
      August 2010
      September 2010
      October 2010
      November 2010

~Crista-Lee~ - November 10, 2010
      December 2010
      jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

January 2011
      cjb0arder13 – January 31, 2011 – Azul Beach
      February 2011
      Less is More – February 19, 2011
      March 2011
      April 2011
      May 2011
      JaimeTalis – May 7, 2011
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#5833 momichele

momichele
      • 203 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by gingerlover36
        I have a question? For everyone that has done some DIY projects...Are you shipping anything down ahead of time or packing? I know I am so worrying about the wrong things right now esp since I haven't booked AS yet (but going in 9 days for visit!!)

But I am for some reason obssessed with centerpieces. THinking should I do them myself ahead of time or use theirs...if I DIY then should I ship...would that cost outweigh doing it myself...

Also...what does Siggy mean?? hahahha I have no clue.
        I also heard horror stories from brides on this site about shipping. I actually think I read one yesterday. I would not ship anything. The center pieces were way to expensive from the hotel and I am nervous about how much stuff I am bringing down so I am going very very simple. We got cut outs of palm tree leaves and I have a luminary bag to go on top. I figure it all lies flat and is light. I am purchasing marockas (did I spell that correct) when I get down there. My friend just got back from Mexico and in town they are $1.00.

The other thing I am doing is giving everyone who is coming a few things to bring down. All the stuff I need for the wedding will be in a carry-on bag.

#5834 momichele

momichele
        • 203 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Afrommert
          Hey Girls, I've been busy, but now I have some time off. I wanted to share with you my AHR photos. Here are some of them... enjoy.

JenCamera's Photos- powered by SmugMug
          You AHR looks like a blast. I love your shoes & your daughter is so cute. The advice board was great. My FI would love the bacon & sex one. He would use that piece of advice often.

#5835 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Afrommert
            Thanks! I still can't believe we had 120 ppl in my house!!!! Anyone wanna come help me clean?... lol.
            I just looked through the pics. OMG you did that at your house? How big is your house!?

Your daughter is so freakin adorable :). And I was LMAO at the whiteboard pics..... awesome!

And I thought we could show lolo some love today :)
            http://bestdestinati....ay-lolo-56142/
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#5836 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:30 AM

Hi girls! I have had clients in all day Mon & Tue and have to work today (boooo) so I'll try to catch up soon.

Andrea, welcome back! You are gorgeous and you and your hubbie look so great together. I am so happy the day looked beautiful - blue skies and all. Cant wait to see more.

#5837 Afrommert

Afrommert
              • 369 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

HAPPY WEDDING D…y LOLO!!!!!!!!!!!

#5838 renee1811

renee1811
                • 539 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

Yay, Tiffany just got back to me and confirmed that my Set Menu is still the same! AmyKH, we are doing the same menu--yummy!! :)

I'm getting SOOO excited! It's been cold and rainy down here, and I am counting down the days until I am laying out on the beach with cool drink in my hand, and my husband (it's going to be weird to say husband!) beside me!

#5839 gingerlover36

gingerlover36
                  • 89 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:03 PM

hey girls,

I leave in 8 days for AS :)

I am not sure if there any specific questions I should ask the WC? Any suggestions? I want to make a sheet with my questions typed up so I don't forget anything while I am there.

Thanks!!

...and Renee its cold and rainy here in NY too .

#5840 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by renee1811
                      Yay, Tiffany just got back to me and confirmed that my Set Menu is still the same! AmyKH, we are doing the same menu--yummy!! :)

I'm getting SOOO excited! It's been cold and rainy down here, and I am counting down the days until I am laying out on the beach with cool drink in my hand, and my husband (it's going to be weird to say husband!) beside me!
                      OOoo good choice! I figured it would be nice and fancy to suite everyone's needs :)

I get excited in short bursts. I'm too tired and sore all the time to be excited all the time now

I still have a lot left to do, it's daunting, I feel behind! How is everyone else doing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users