Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

This deserves its own post but Katie I love your BD siggy pic!!! When do we get to see more?! Don't hold back on us girl!

We have almost twin-like sig pix too!

Well done you! (hee hee) I can't wait to see more!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Just wondering why so many of you chose to do the symbolic ceremony instead of the llegal ceremony?

I'm doing symbolic because I don't want to give blood nor did I want to have to arrive at the resort so many days before the wedding. I was also told that legal ceremonies were done in Spanish and there's a translator who translates the ceremony. I don't know if that's true but that didn't sound appealing to me and finally I don't want to wait months to have my marriage license/certificate translated from Spanish to English in order for it to be legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniepps View Post
Hi ladies! I'm really at a loss as to what to do for flowers. Did anyone get their flowers from the resort and if so how much did they cost? And if you didn't, where did you order your real touch flowers from?
I got my real touch flowers http://www.sharonnagassardesigns.com/

Andrea (MrsVaughn) here also used her for real touch.

I love working with Sharon, she is wonderful and very accomodating and helpful. My proof photos are coming in 2 weeks and I'll post my flowers.

I got quoted by the resort thousands of dollars for bouquets and centerpieces and I just felt it a huge rip off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
This deserves its own post but Katie I love your BD siggy pic!!! When do we get to see more?! Don't hold back on us girl!

We have almost twin-like sig pix too!

Well done you! (hee hee) I can't wait to see more!!! :)
haha! thank you BUT....I haven't done it yet!

It's from a photoshoot I did about 18 months ago with my mum, and believe it or not I am in a strapless dress so i kinda look naked! lol but I like the pic and it's FI's fav pic from the shoot, and I was feeling left out with everyone elses BD siggy pics on the BD threads!!

my shoots on 24 march, so not long now....I've stepped up the fitness regime - 3 nights of the week workout DVD (cardio and toning/strengthening) and then the 2 nights inbetween running for a serious cardio workout. goddamn this better be worth it! it's wearing me out!!!!!!! lol

Quote:
HAHA!!! Don't worry, I realized yesterday that we're almost 9 weeks to the day out!!!
wow, you must be on something coz that is THE most relaxed I've seen you write about how quick it's coming round! lol but that's a good thing :) monkey.gif

Quote:
I'm doing symbolic because I don't want to give blood nor did I want to have to arrive at the resort so many days before the wedding. I was also told that legal ceremonies were done in Spanish and there's a translator who translates the ceremony. I don't know if that's true but that didn't sound appealing to me and finally I don't want to wait months to have my marriage license/certificate translated from Spanish to English in order for it to be legal.
I've been told by my WC that our ceremony (which is legal) will be held in English...if that helps!

Quote:
I got my real touch flowers http://www.sharonnagassardesigns.com/

Andrea (MrsVaughn) here also used her for real touch.

I love working with Sharon, she is wonderful and very accomodating and helpful. My proof photos are coming in 2 weeks and I'll post my flowers.

I got quoted by the resort thousands of dollars for bouquets and centerpieces and I just felt it a huge rip off.
Thanks! I'm on her website now and I see a couple of bouquets I like already! Did you get the hanging bouquets from the resort or did you get them from her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
wow, you must be on something coz that is THE most relaxed I've seen you write about how quick it's coming round! lol but that's a good thing :) monkey.gif

I've been told by my WC that our ceremony (which is legal) will be held in English...if that helps!
Hahaha, I actually am MUCH more relaxed. I had a bunch of people book recently and things are going well so I'm not as on edge. I also decided, no matter what happens I'm not stressing it. I'm 2 months out, it will be fabulous one way or the other.

I too heard that the ceremony will be in English... I'm writing it so if she feels like translating that into Spanish on a whim, I say go for it, maybe I wouldn't cry and I could get some good calm looking ceremony photos wink.gif

Quote:
Thanks! I'm on her website now and I see a couple of bouquets I like already! Did you get the hanging bouquets from the resort or did you get them from her?
You mean the ones that will hang from the Chuppah at the ceremony? Those I'm getting at the resort.