Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Beautiful!! I think you need to call someone and send them the picture... I would be aprehensive of dying only the front part for fear of it bleeding onto the white.

You could always get a shoe and add a shoe clip of whatever color or style you want, that's what I'm doing.
thanks...

I think I wrote too quickly!! What I meant was, could I dye the whole shoe, even with all the detail on the front...

and what's a shoe clip?? I'm dumb!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
thanks...

I think I wrote too quickly!! What I meant was, could I dye the whole shoe, even with all the detail on the front...

and what's a shoe clip?? I'm dumb!!! lol
Oh you could definitely dye the whole shoe, I'd buy it in pure white though just to be sure of the color turnout. You could just cover the rhinestone in plastic wrap or something just to make sure it doesn't tint it.

A shoe clip is an adornment that you can have made that literally clips onto the front of your shoe. I have an ivory peeptoe slingback shoe, just plain and I'm having a feather with rhinestone clip made that I put on the top of the shoe right above the peep! :) I found some super pricey shoes that I'm having them modeled after. (my wedding shoes were purchased for me by my wedding dress designer so they mean a lot but they are kinda plain).

Quote:
Just in work atm, so need to be quick, but here's a link for the shoes I've fallen in love with....I would have uploaded a pic but it won't allow me to save it from the website!

Buy Gathered Bow Peep Toe Slingbacks (Ivory) from the Next UK online shop

now...do you think with all the detail at the front that it could be dyed pink??!
Those are fabulous! I vote PINK!!

Amy, that's awesome that you have your finally count - and awful that there are 5 unknowns including one that might need a BOUQUET!!!! What does that meanhuh.gif You have an unknown BM?

what.gif

Lolo - I am soooo excited for you! Congrats on reaching your goal weight and on your next few days of pampering. You are going to be so ready!!!

I love your 2 weddings - I hope to cry my eyes out the first one too and stay dry in mexico.

Have fun the next few days!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Just in work atm, so need to be quick, but here's a link for the shoes I've fallen in love with....I would have uploaded a pic but it won't allow me to save it from the website!

Buy Gathered Bow Peep Toe Slingbacks (Ivory) from the Next UK online shop

now...do you think with all the detail at the front that it could be dyed pink??!
Katie, I love the shoes! I think they would be super cute pink. Have you asked if they can be dyed? It didn't say anything on the site about them being made out of dyable silk. I think if you take it to a shoe maker, they will be able to tell you if it will work to dye them with all the detail

Amy, that's awesome that you have your finally count - and awful that there are 5 unknowns including one that might need a BOUQUET!!!! What does that meanhuh.gif You have an unknown BM?

what.gif

QUOTE]

Yeah I know... looks more like 7 unknowns but that's ok, they'll just have to deal with it. Yeah one of my bridesmaids is determined to make it but she is an actress and out of work at the moment. She told me she just got new headshots and should book something soon so it's basically riding on the "consistancy" of Los Angeles. I'm really easy going about it though, ALL my wedding party is booked (10 people) and she would make the odd 11th which is fine either way. I decided, I can no longer stress over things, it just makes me snap.

I'm considering cancelling her bouquet but if I do that, she'll for sure show up.

Does anyone know how long the ceremony actually is?

I'm asking bc my fabulous (that's sarcasim) WC, Tiffany has been avoiding my question as to whether the other wedding booked on my day (it's at 3, mine is scheduled for 430) is also on the Sky Deck. I have asked her flat out three times. Her latest response was "There will be time for your set up to be done on the Sky Deck. The on site team is prepared for situations like this."

Umm...that still doesn't directly answer my question but I'll assume that it means that the other wedding will also take place on the Sky Deck. Assuming that they'll be up there for an hour, that really leaves very little time to break down that party's decorations and put mine up. Very, very annoying.

Uggh, I guess I'm just hitting a stroke of bad luck or am in a particualry foul mood today. My TA (I'm using Camille at Destination Weddings) hasd been very short with my guests when they call, or is taking 5 days to return their calls and emails. Also, for those that want to book directly through her she is cutting them off and telling them to go to the DW site. How annoying! I want my guests to feel taken care ofand considering that a large number of my guests rarely travel this is a big expense and hassle for some of them. I think that the least that she should do is answer their questions and help them with the booking process. I mean, that's her job right? I sent her an email last night to say all of this and, surprise, I still haven't heard back.

Someone please tell me I'm crazy and I'll chill out. Otherwise, I think I might ask to switch both my WC and TA. Does anyone know who to call about Tiffany at Karisma? Anyone have a TA at Destination Weddings that they like working with?

Ahh...sorry for the rant. I guess it is just one of those days.

Thanks everyone!

OMG ladies I am absolutely LIVID!!!! This is for all you AB brides out there.

Our final payment to Tiffany is due on Monday, and she just sent me our latest details sheet. After all these MONTHS of planning, she says that Karisma has a brand new policy. We can no longer have our reception on the Blue Terrace if we have less than 50 people and we have to change the location to inside the restaurant. Are you F-ing kidding mehuh.gif? This is the only outside location they have unless we want to be on the beach. I am so so so so so mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
We have a few stragglers that haven't updated us on their list or given a new one but I'm going to post our lists that I have so far... I know, I have a lot to do:

STARTING Monday, February 22nd 2010 ENDING Friday, March 5th 2010
We will check in with what is done either as itâ€s done or every other Friday and start a new list

KittenHeart (Amy) to doâ€s:
1. Finish bridesmaid hair pieces
2. Call dance place and make first appt
3. Finish writing ceremony & start writing vows
4. Final BD book, add few more pix and text
5. Ensure group booking is finalized
6. Receive veil
7. Italian family side wants to throw me AHR… figure that out!
8. Book hair trial appt
9. Visit tux places in person, pick out boys outfits and let them know -
10. Receive wedding dress & shoes
11. Send measurements for shoe clips
12. Cut menus, tree sign, door hanger, & fold ceremony programs
13. Purchase custom bridal party tanks
14. Complete list of must plays/do not plays and songs for DJ
15. Create and print out reserved seating signs for ceremony & drink for ceremony
16. Put ribbon through bird cards
17. Print at home, common Spanish phrases, reception drink & cigar signs, numbers and other sign
18. Order photo holders for guestbook table

Loloâ€s to doâ€s:
GET MARRIED!

Cristaâ€s To Do's:
1. Invitations - Find the right paper for inside the invitations. Found cover paper & ribbon. Do a mock up of what I want & hopefully send everything to be printed.
2. Wait for excursion info & hopefully book
3. Work Out
4. Work on web site!!! I want to have everything ready by the time our invites go out.

Meghanâ€s to doâ€s:
1. Get those thank you cards out from the wedding shower!!!!
2. Start looking for shirt and tie for Matt
3. Pick wedding shoes up from the shoe doctor
4. Begin second round of dance lessons

AmyBermuda to doâ€s:
1) Book Cupcakes for AHR
2) Organize meeting with caterer and baker for AHR
3) Find 1980s wedding dress at salvation army for bachelorette party
4) Cardio 4x week and weights 2x week

Katieâ€s to doâ€s:
Reneeâ€s to doâ€s:
Jplovesmeâ€s to do list:
Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to doâ€s:
Wow you guys are really organize. It hard to plan so many thinks when I am not who will be coming yet. So I will work on the following
1.) workout-I need to lose 10 more pounds before July
2.) find FI outfit
3.) work on center piece