• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#5641 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
    I have spent almost the entire day reading through this thread...I'm home sick from work today I'm getting married on January 31st 2011 at Azul Beach.
    WELCOME!!! OMG I did the same thing twice last year - called in sick and did nothing but look online at wedding stuff! So much fun but makes your head hurt and ideas start swimming after a while!!!!

Congrats on finding the resort and picking a date :)

#5642 amybermuda

amybermuda
    • 870 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

Here is the thread where I posted my shot glasses and travel mugs: http://bestdestinati....glasses-55734/

I took the pix with my blackberry so they did not come out very clear. Next time I am in Boston, I'll take pix of the bags and everything in them.

#5643 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

Quote:
        Hello all you lovely ladies! I have spent almost the entire day reading through this thread...I'm home sick from work today I'm getting married on January 31st 2011 at Azul Beach. Tiffany (uh oh) sent me all of the paperwork/dinner/ceremony options today and I was immediately overwhelmed so I ran straight here to get some insider info!

I'm sure there will be many frustrations down the road, but I'm a really laid-back bride, so I'm just going to try to remember to enjoy my day. I want a big, fun, sassy party for all my friends and family.

Anyway, hello from a newbie in Washington State!! I have a feeling I'll be here lots
        Welcome! Alright, another AB bride

My best advice is don't let the WC and hotel dealings change you from being laid-back to stressed. You're starting early so you have lots of time. Happy planning!

#5644 taylorwd

taylorwd
        • 932 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amybermuda
          4) Lose 2.5 more pounds Ummmmmm, no, but I did stay the same!!!
          Congratulations!!! I mean that seriously...it's hard not to gain weight! I lost 60 pounds over a year ago (and have kept it off!), so I know just how hard it can be. Slow and steady is the way to go! And not having gained weight, if even for a week, is worth celebrating

Attached Files

#5645 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

Quote:
            Hello all you lovely ladies! I have spent almost the entire day reading through this thread...I'm home sick from work today I'm getting married on January 31st 2011 at Azul Beach. Tiffany (uh oh) sent me all of the paperwork/dinner/ceremony options today and I was immediately overwhelmed so I ran straight here to get some insider info!

I'm sure there will be many frustrations down the road, but I'm a really laid-back bride, so I'm just going to try to remember to enjoy my day. I want a big, fun, sassy party for all my friends and family.

Anyway, hello from a newbie in Washington State!! I have a feeling I'll be here lots
            Congrats and welcome!! Man what I wouldn't kill for a single day that I only do wedding stuff, just to get it done, that was smart!

Nicole who is now married is our chill bride now Mrs. and had a fabulous wedding not stressing, she pops in to tell us all to calm down every once in awhile and it always makes me smile :)

We're all here for you for questions, venting etc. Just keep record of everything you set up with Tiffany and you should be totally fine.

#5646 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
              Here is the thread where I posted my shot glasses and travel mugs: http://bestdestinati....glasses-55734/

I took the pix with my blackberry so they did not come out very clear. Next time I am in Boston, I'll take pix of the bags and everything in them.
              Hey Amy,
              Do you remember what your mugs are called? I was on the same website you ordered them from, but I did not see those ones...I really like them and they are a great price!

#5647 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:59 AM

Meghan, my receipt is weird looking - but this is what it says for the mugs - sorry realized they were $2.62 - but free shipping (at least to US) and no sales taxes so.....

Product : ST2000 [Orange]
                Imprint : Blank Item
                --------------------------------
                Price ( 50 @ 2.62 ) : $131.00
                Subtotal : $131.00
                Ground Shipping : $0.00
                Shipping Insurance : $0.00

They were great quality too and come with care instructions inside each mug. And I love stainless steel!

#5648 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
                  Meghan, my receipt is weird looking - but this is what it says for the mugs - sorry realized they were $2.62 - but free shipping (at least to US) and no sales taxes so.....

Product : ST2000 [Orange]
                  Imprint : Blank Item
                  --------------------------------
                  Price ( 50 @ 2.62 ) : $131.00
                  Subtotal : $131.00
                  Ground Shipping : $0.00
                  Shipping Insurance : $0.00

They were great quality too and come with care instructions inside each mug. And I love stainless steel!
                  Thanks Amy,
                  I'm going to try to find them on the site.

#5649 meghan

meghan
                  • 832 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

Meghan's To Do's for the next 2 weeks:

1. Get those thank you cards out from the wedding shower!!!!
                    2. Start looking for shirt and tie for Matt
                    3. Pick wedding shoes up from the shoe doctor
                    4. Begin second round of dance lessons

#5650 Afrommert

Afrommert
                    • 369 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lolo
                      Amy I just watched the whole slideshow....and it made me cry too!! everything looked soooo beautiful! especially you!
                      Andrea you looked amazing too, can't wait for your pics!

I have Tiffany as a off site and I have not had any problems with her. I have called her a few times so we can clarify things but aside from taking a few days to get back to me she's been good. I am bringing all of my emails though, just in case. And the on site team sounds great so I am sure they can fix anything that needs fixin!!
                      Thanks lolo! It truely was an amazing wedding. Your gonna have the best time of your life and Im so happy and exited for you! Most of girls can contest to the onsite team, the are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! My wedding team there are what made my wedding so perfect. I love them for that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users