Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#5581 renee1811

renee1811
  • 539 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
    ok, so here are the pics from the photographer.
    www.frommert.com/wedding
    andrea and I are at the end of the slideshow. Enjoy!
    Amy, your pictures are GORGEOUS and you looked absolutely stunning! I am so glad to hear you had an amazing time

#5582 Afrommert

Afrommert
    • 369 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Katie_2010
      wow! I don't know if I'm getting more emotional as my wedding gets closer, but your photos brought a tear to my eye. they are gorgeous and I love the way they're presented! makes a nice change from the normal slideshow!

you're making me want pink under my wedding dress now!! loved the effect that had. we're having pink and grey as our scheme too so may just have to nick a few ideas!! lol

CONGRATULATIONS MRS!!!!!!!!!!!
      Awh thanks Katie!!! I think that makes 3 of us having that color scheme!

#5583 Afrommert

Afrommert
      • 369 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Katie_2010
        wow! I don't know if I'm getting more emotional as my wedding gets closer, but your photos brought a tear to my eye. they are gorgeous and I love the way they're presented! makes a nice change from the normal slideshow!

you're making me want pink under my wedding dress now!! loved the effect that had. we're having pink and grey as our scheme too so may just have to nick a few ideas!! lol

CONGRATULATIONS MRS!!!!!!!!!!!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by renee1811
        Amy, your pictures are GORGEOUS and you looked absolutely stunning! I am so glad to hear you had an amazing time
        Thanks renee!! Im getting excited for all you girls now!

#5584 Afrommert

Afrommert
        • 369 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by daniepps
          Congrats on your wedding!!! I'm glad everything turned out wonderful. I have Tiffany too and I haven't had any problems with her as of yet with the exception of her being slow in response times. She did tell me she has a lot of brides she is working with and will respond within 2 days and I can say she has done that. I think she give a lot of conflicting information but even though I don't comment on this site much I read every post on this thread so usually when I ask her a question I've already gotten the answer from a post on this thread. LOL

It seems like in your case she started dropping the ball the closer you got to the wedding. I have been saying to myself that the closer I get to the wedding I think I'm going to have to have more telephone and email interaction with her because I want to make sure everything is the way it's supposed to be. Hope everyone uses your situation as an example of what we need to do! Congrats again!!!
          Thanks Girl! I can only speak for myself when It comes to my planning with her. Im sure it's a case by case thing and Im sending positive thoughts your way with hopes of perfect planning and perfect day!!! :) I usually didn't comment on here much about the negative stuff either, however now that my wedding in mexico is over, I find it important to share my expirence with you girls so moving forward only great things will come along :)

#5585 Afrommert

Afrommert
          • 369 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
            omg!!!! I literally have tears in my eyes! Everything (especially you) is so beautiful!!!! Ahhhh i love love love it and am so inspired!! Congrats love!!!

Ps, you are so tiny!
            thanks lindz :)

#5586 gingerlover36

gingerlover36
            • 89 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Afrommert
              ok, so here are the pics from the photographer.
              www.frommert.com/wedding
              andrea and I are at the end of the slideshow. Enjoy!
              Your wedding looked AMAZING!!!!

I am getting so excited...site visit in 20 days!! How was the beach? I have heard its on a reef so it might be rocky in the water and all that. But how did you feel the actual beach was?

Thanks!!

#5587 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

I cant download Quicktime to my work computer so I have to wait til tonight to see the photos......... BUMMER

#5588 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                • 4,512 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:53 PM

Amy I love the slideshow!! I didn't get to the end because it kept freezing on me so I didn't get to see the last pic
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#5589 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
                    Amy I love the slideshow!! I didn't get to the end because it kept freezing on me so I didn't get to see the last pic
                    It won't play for me at all and I'm about to throw a fit!

I blame it on Windows 7... I'll check it as soon as I get home.

#5590 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                    • 264 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Afrommert
                      Meghan, We choose the flan for our reception. You either love it or hate it. Same with rice pudding. There were only about 4 ppl who enjoyed the flan in our party. We didn't do a cake tho, since we are having our ahr we are having cake there instead. I LOVED the cheese cake at the resort and concidered switching last minute, but totally forgot lol...
                      Meghan,
                      I am sorry but I never tasted the cake either. We were going to have our tiny cake at our dinner on the beach but we got a reservation at Le Chique instread and blew off the beach dinner. I agree with Amy the cheesecake was amazing and would highly recommend. We had the cheesecake with our wedding dinner and got good reviews.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users