Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Thanks so much for the review! So glad you had a great time :) I have Tiffany....I haven't had any problems yet with her. Should I be expecting problems when I get to the resort? What kind of problems did you have with her?
I dont know where to even begin. And im sure shes a great person and shes really nice.
She was horrible at getting back to me in a timily manner. But the important things... A week after our final payment was due, i called her because she never confirmed she got payment and we wanted a recipt. When I called her, she claimed she never got payment!! WHAAAT? And this was a week after it was due. I would think it was important that if she didnt get our payment on the due date, she would have called us to tell me? Then she never sent me or told me about wedding registration that is due 30days before your wedding date. I only knew of this from having a phone conversation with andrea 2 weeks before we left .... Then I faxed her all our stuff when I got to mexico, they had no such paper work from tiffany. She said she never got thatl WTF. There are tons of little things, like bio degradable pedals, no arificial and bla bla bla, send me a dj song list the night before I left and asked for a playlist? Should have got that months before so we could work on it, THE NIGHT BEFORE is just flat out wrong. I was packing and busy and hubby was working!!!
BUT the biggest thing is that she never told me that my wedding cert was ONLY goin to be in spanish and the states do not accept a spanish cert. it MUST be legally translatted into english which cost an extra $150 and takes 6-7 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here i am at home now and cannot go register our marriage because we have to wait for the translation. ;(

Afrommet,

I'm happy you enjoyed the resort and especially your wedding day. It is also extra cool you and andrea could meet and share a photo moment. I followed the blogs earlier but didn't get to see if you followed thru with the chair bows or not. How did all of that work out? so interested to hear everything from you ladies. I'm smiling ear to ear just reading everything so I can only imagine how awesome everything turned out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
ok, so here are the pics from the photographer.
www.frommert.com/wedding
andrea and I are at the end of the slideshow. Enjoy!
wow! I don't know if I'm getting more emotional as my wedding gets closer, but your photos brought a tear to my eye. they are gorgeous and I love the way they're presented! makes a nice change from the normal slideshow!

you're making me want pink under my wedding dress now!! loved the effect that had. we're having pink and grey as our scheme too so may just have to nick a few ideas!! lol

CONGRATULATIONS MRS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I wanted to give my girls a quick lil review before I start working on my long one. First, I used destination weddings.com, and we had a GREAT expirence with our travel agent, Gayle. Please request for her if you choose that company. She has totally been on top of everything the entire time, and been totally honest with us from the begining. Even told us from the get go that Azul sensatori was pricey. (* lol, didn't really believe it in the begining) haha.
arriving at as was so cool, got champagne and cold refreshing towels since it was so hot there. They do this for everyone, but you feel like royalty. There was a mix up with our room but they more than fixed it. We first checked into a swim up room. Which was a room off of the lazy river, but was not a swim up. Then we went and complained and requested a PREMIUM swim up room, which is different than the regular swim up. The premium has a jucuzzi right outside your swim up area, which is so fab, because the water is so cold in the pools, So at night you can have a lil after party in your outside swim up. BUT instead they ended up putting us in the honeymoon suite all week long. If you look up the prices for that, you'll know what a hook up this was, so awesome. Wrap around balcony and huge room. We enjoyed every min of it :)
We used our jucuzzi in our room almost everynight. It does take long to fill, but we found things to do while it was running wink.gif
the resort was so nice and the food was amazing. The best part of the trip was the employees there. They are so nice and helpful. Its almost embarrasing how nice they are to you. Carry your plates, open doors, pulling out chairs, puttn your napkin on your lap, just very very good service all week long. The workers dont get paid sh*t there, so they basically live off your tips, so a little goes along way and alot gets you anything you want. If theres something you want. just ask. And ppl there will do work on the side if you really need something. The flower girls dressed ripped and they fixed it for free in less than an hour, and didn't charge me. And it was not a little rip, they re-sewed the entire caroline all the way around. Im so happy I chose that resort and definitly encourage anyone that is thinking about AS to do it. They know what they are doing down there. The offsite team.... well, lets just say if you have Tiffany, I would ask to be switched. She is either way over worked with alot of brides or doesn't know the resort at all. And will be catching alot of heat from my wedding and andreas. (mrs Vaughn)
The wedding day went perfect. I don't even know what to say because i truely expected at least a lil something to not be perfect, but honestly, it was perfect ceremony, perfect reception.
If anyone has any questions, ask away.... :)
That sounds SO SO SO fabulous!! I am so happy you guys had such a wonderful time...and now you are a MRS.!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Quote:
ok, so here are the pics from the photographer.
www.frommert.com/wedding
andrea and I are at the end of the slideshow. Enjoy!
OMG!!!! I literally have tears in my eyes! Everything (especially YOU) is so beautiful!!!! ahhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and am so inspired!! Congrats love!!!

PS, you are so tiny!

Quote:
I dont know where to even begin. And im sure shes a great person and shes really nice.
She was horrible at getting back to me in a timily manner. But the important things... A week after our final payment was due, i called her because she never confirmed she got payment and we wanted a recipt. When I called her, she claimed she never got payment!! WHAAAT? And this was a week after it was due. I would think it was important that if she didnt get our payment on the due date, she would have called us to tell me? Then she never sent me or told me about wedding registration that is due 30days before your wedding date. I only knew of this from having a phone conversation with andrea 2 weeks before we left .... Then I faxed her all our stuff when I got to mexico, they had no such paper work from tiffany. She said she never got thatl WTF. There are tons of little things, like bio degradable pedals, no arificial and bla bla bla, send me a dj song list the night before I left and asked for a playlist? Should have got that months before so we could work on it, THE NIGHT BEFORE is just flat out wrong. I was packing and busy and hubby was working!!!
BUT the biggest thing is that she never told me that my wedding cert was ONLY goin to be in spanish and the states do not accept a spanish cert. it MUST be legally translatted into english which cost an extra $150 and takes 6-7 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here i am at home now and cannot go register our marriage because we have to wait for the translation. ;(
Congrats on your wedding!!! I'm glad everything turned out wonderful. I have Tiffany too and I haven't had any problems with her as of yet with the exception of her being slow in response times. She did tell me she has a lot of brides she is working with and will respond within 2 days and I can say she has done that. I think she give a lot of conflicting information but even though I don't comment on this site much I read every post on this thread so usually when I ask her a question I've already gotten the answer from a post on this thread. LOL

It seems like in your case she started dropping the ball the closer you got to the wedding. I have been saying to myself that the closer I get to the wedding I think I'm going to have to have more telephone and email interaction with her because I want to make sure everything is the way it's supposed to be. Hope everyone uses your situation as an example of what we need to do! Congrats again!!!