Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#5401 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,103 posts

    Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:51 AM

    Katie you're totally right. I can't explain my weight loss or gain, only I know about it I guess, LOL!!

    The true test is when I try on my dress for the first time. I was at my most P90X in shape I've ever been and that was over 6 months ago! That will be the true test since they made the dress for me from those measurements. Thinkinging back, I really wish they had told me what they were so I could make sure to be that same size when I come back.

    #5402 ~Nicole~

    ~Nicole~
    • Sr. Member
    • 4,512 posts

      Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

      Amy, if you get any skinnier you're going to disappear lol. You're hot, now . JK, I heart you
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

      #5403 KittenHeart

      KittenHeart
      • Sr. Member
      • 3,103 posts

        Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
        Amy, if you get any skinnier you're going to disappear lol. You're hot, now . JK, I heart you
        LOL!!!! I love it :) You can tell me to whenever you want! :)

        BTW... your picture on your siggy IS sexy, you've got those sexy eyes in a lot of your wedding photos too!

        #5404 lolo

        lolo
        • Jr. Member
        • 187 posts

          Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

          We girls are funny with our weight. we always think we'vee gained. I am having trouble getting motivated to workout and i leave in 18 days YIKES!!
          I have not stepped on the scale in 4 days and after my staggette I am terrified.
          Today is the day!!!! i will workout 6 days a week for 2 1/2 weeks and then too bad. what is still hanging off me is there to stay LOL!!

          I do have to say though, with a lace up back you can really tighten it up and look VERY slim......breathing might be a challenge....

          #5405 ~Nicole~

          ~Nicole~
          • Sr. Member
          • 4,512 posts

            Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KittenHeart
            LOL!!!! I love it :) You can tell me to whenever you want! :)

            BTW... your picture on your siggy IS sexy, you've got those sexy eyes in a lot of your wedding photos too!
            Ya I figured we had that bond to be able to express ourselves with the STFU smilie lol :)

            Haha - I put that siggy up but after I looked at the actual Feb siggy thread I was like OMG my pic sucks compared to everyone else's lol!! So then I added the caption. Haha sexy eyes.... you're too cute.
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

            #5406 amybermuda

            amybermuda
            • Member
            • 870 posts

              Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

              Girls - I got horrible news this morning.

              Azul beach is SOLD OUT during my wedding. I have minimum 3 groups that still have not booked. They have advised we can stay at Azul Sensator but have to pay the day pass evy day except the wedding date!!! AHHHHHH

              Ok I am off to make 1000000 phone calls to get this sorted

              My first true test of wedding panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              #5407 ~Nicole~

              ~Nicole~
              • Sr. Member
              • 4,512 posts

                Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

                Uh oh, that's not good . I swear people don't believe us when we say "hey, guys, you need to book before it sells out!". Stay calm and keep us posted. I'm sure you'll get it all worked out.
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

                #5408 suzannepdc

                suzannepdc
                • Newbie
                • 45 posts

                  Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:13 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amybermuda
                  Girls - I got horrible news this morning.

                  Azul beach is SOLD OUT during my wedding. I have minimum 3 groups that still have not booked. They have advised we can stay at Azul Sensator but have to pay the day pass evy day except the wedding date!!! AHHHHHH

                  Ok I am off to make 1000000 phone calls to get this sorted

                  My first true test of wedding panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Wow! Good luck! Sorry, but try not to let it get you too stressed!!!

                  Don't you hate when people don't listen to you and do what you tell them to? :)

                  #5409 thefuturemrslutz

                  thefuturemrslutz
                  • Member
                  • 821 posts

                    Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:15 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lolo
                    We girls are funny with our weight. we always think we'vee gained. I am having trouble getting motivated to workout and i leave in 18 days YIKES!!
                    I have not stepped on the scale in 4 days and after my staggette I am terrified.
                    Today is the day!!!! i will workout 6 days a week for 2 1/2 weeks and then too bad. what is still hanging off me is there to stay LOL!!

                    I do have to say though, with a lace up back you can really tighten it up and look VERY slim......breathing might be a challenge....
                    haha who cares if you can breathe if you look hottt, right? You can do it!!! Once you go a couple days in a row, you will be back in the swing of things!

                    #5410 thefuturemrslutz

                    thefuturemrslutz
                    • Member
                    • 821 posts

                      Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:19 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amybermuda
                      Girls - I got horrible news this morning.

                      Azul beach is SOLD OUT during my wedding. I have minimum 3 groups that still have not booked. They have advised we can stay at Azul Sensator but have to pay the day pass evy day except the wedding date!!! AHHHHHH

                      Ok I am off to make 1000000 phone calls to get this sorted

                      My first true test of wedding panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      SO Sorry Amy! Did you get this resolved? Ok, please clarify...didn't you go through a travel agent? And did she not have a set of rooms blocked off? How is this possible if you blocked off rooms? Let us know what we can do to help. SURELY if you are spending all that money at the resort they can find 6 rooms to accommodate you!?!? I bet your travel agent can get the day pass waived as well.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users