Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#5221 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

Hey girls, Does anyone happen to have the wedding playlist that one of our brides provided on her awhile back? If so, will you pm it to me?? I cant find it?

#5222 meghan

meghan
    • 832 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afrommert
      Hey girls, Does anyone happen to have the wedding playlist that one of our brides provided on her awhile back? If so, will you pm it to me?? I cant find it?

What is this wedding playlist you are talking about?

#5223 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by meghan
        Songs? There's got to be a thread with playlists on BDW somewhere...

#5224 JaimeTalis

JaimeTalis
        • 20 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:10 PM

Hi Everyone! Tonight I'm submitting my application for May 7, 2011 at Azul Sensatori, so hopefully I can join you guys soon!

Picking the "perfect" destination has been so much harder than I expected. I have been very heavily researching countries and resorts for the past 6 weeks (feels like years), and I'm pretty excited to have picked Azul! I have never been there before, so reading everyones reviews has been extremely helpful.

Does anyone have any pictures of the garden gazebo they mention online? I've only seen one picture and it looks like it cant hold more than 10 guests?

Any other random tips for this first stage of the process?

Thank you all in advance!
          Jaime

#5225 Afrommert

Afrommert
          • 369 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Solidshan83
            Jenni,
            Thank you so much for the music list. That was CRAZY helpful!
            Here it is, i can't open it though...

#5226 Afrommert

Afrommert
            • 369 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

whops, did not do that right. sorry, but It's on pg 192.

#5227 Afrommert

Afrommert
              • 369 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by meghan
                Meghan, It's on pg 192

#5228 amybermuda

amybermuda
                • 870 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:26 PM

I downloaded one recently in the MUSIC section somewhere on here. They had "move bitch get out the way" as the song for the bouquet toss - hahahha I was dying at that! I dont have my USB key otherwise, I'd post it here for you guys.

Welcome Welcome Jaime! Glad you are getting your date!!

Just start collecting information and seeing what you like best. I would also recommend interviewing 3 Travel Agents before picking one (unless you already have a friend or family member or someone else you trust helping you). Make them get you the best deals out there!

My TA was at a bridal show with Karisma last week and she said they are really struggling with all the back lash from the swine flu. That should help you with prices. They arent so into negotiating so anything you do on the front end is helpful (and is probably the only thing they'll negotiate before they lock ya in!

#5229 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JaimeTalis
                    Hi Everyone! Tonight I'm submitting my application for May 7, 2011 at Azul Sensatori, so hopefully I can join you guys soon!

Picking the "perfect" destination has been so much harder than I expected. I have been very heavily researching countries and resorts for the past 6 weeks (feels like years), and I'm pretty excited to have picked Azul! I have never been there before, so reading everyones reviews has been extremely helpful.

Does anyone have any pictures of the garden gazebo they mention online? I've only seen one picture and it looks like it cant hold more than 10 guests?

Any other random tips for this first stage of the process?

Thank you all in advance!
                    Jaime
                    Welcome Jamie! Glad to have you :)

Katie on here is May 7th this year and I'm May 8th so woohoo for May brides!! :)

I haven't seen a picture of the garden gazebo either... the coordinator you are assigned to should have photos of this.

Tips for the first stage of the process... if you find yourself getting stressed, just take a breath, make a list and try and relax. There are going to be many opportunities to get stressed but so far in my 2 years of wedding planning, it hasn't been worth it.

Use the girls on the forum as they are a wealth of knowledge and a virtual shoulder and will listen to your vent. We're all going through the same things on here so don't ever feel alone or like you have no one to talk to.

Planning threads and pictures are my best source of inspiration, happiness and excitement :)

So enjoy planning your wedding, this is a unique time in your life!

Amy (P.S there are 3 Amy's on this thread FYI)

#5230 momichele

momichele
                    • 203 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
                      Hey girls...I saw this review on trip advisor today...I know you can't always trust TA, but this is a fabulous review of AS! SO, I had to share...
                      Is anyone doing the Sky Deck Wedding?
                      We are doing the Sky Wedding because we wanted a web camera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users