• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#5171 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
    Hey girls...I saw this review on trip advisor today...I know you can't always trust TA, but this is a fabulous review of AS! SO, I had to share...
    My wedding at the Sensatori - best wedding I've ever been to! - Review of Azul Sensatori by Karisma, Puerto Morelos, Mexico - TripAdvisor
    Thanks Lindz! I'm going to steal that link for our website.

#5172 meghan

meghan
    • 832 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
      I wouldn't worry at all... she could very well be out of town at a wedding as we type this. Don't stress, you have 5 months, that's plenty of time :) If it were 5 days away, yes then freak out.

She will get back to you! I have no doubt

That is true...I didn't think that she might be away at a wedding. Thanks for making me feel better :)

#5173 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~
        Completely the opposite.... you always seem so in control and calm with your plans.
        Ahh thank you! I so am not... I think I try and hold it in but I am borderline most of the time. It's rare that I can relax :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
        Hey girls...I saw this review on trip advisor today...I know you can't always trust TA, but this is a fabulous review of AS! SO, I had to share...
        My wedding at the Sensatori - best wedding I've ever been to! - Review of Azul Sensatori by Karisma, Puerto Morelos, Mexico - TripAdvisor
        This is awesome... thank you so much! I love, love, love hearing these sort of reviews!

#5174 meghan

meghan
        • 832 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

Thanks for posting that link from trip advisor. Always nice to hear more positive reviews!

#5175 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by meghan
            That is true...I didn't think that she might be away at a wedding. Thanks for making me feel better :)
            You're welcome! You are doing great, way on top of things so enjoy your weekend, I'm gonna try to do this same.

I just got my bags for my OOT bags and a few other items, 3 huge boxes... I'm totally in trouble packing wise, LOL!

#5176 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

haha good luck with your packing, Amy! I'm sure you will find away with your six bags!

#5177 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

I know how you feel- Mark got the travel mugs and shot glasses and he said the boxes they came in were ENORMOUS. I have no clue how I am going to fit them all in one large suitcase....

In case anyone else is doing travel mugs in their bags: I used discount mugs .com and bought orange and silver mugs and then had stickers made on Vista Print. I used the outdoor advertising sticker option for $12 and copied our logo all over it. I am going to cut them out and stick on each shot glass and travel mug. That way, when people go home, they can take off the "Mark & Amy 4 eva'!!" (kidding, they dont say that) sticker and use them normally.

#5178 amybermuda

amybermuda
                • 870 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:45 PM

Oh and check out these pictures at AS:

Milena and Gerry, Wedding and TTD Session at the Azul Sensatori, Mayan Riviera, Mexico 12 04 09 Elizabeth Medina Photography

WOW!! I wish I could afford Elizabeth Medina, I think she is the most amazing photog!

#5179 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amybermuda
                    I know how you feel- Mark got the travel mugs and shot glasses and he said the boxes they came in were ENORMOUS. I have no clue how I am going to fit them all in one large suitcase....

In case anyone else is doing travel mugs in their bags: I used discount mugs .com and bought orange and silver mugs and then had stickers made on Vista Print. I used the outdoor advertising sticker option for $12 and copied our logo all over it. I am going to cut them out and stick on each shot glass and travel mug. That way, when people go home, they can take off the "Mark & Amy 4 eva'!!" (kidding, they dont say that) sticker and use them normally.
                    I'm definitely going to have to spread this out among other people to bring with. I have sooooo much stuff it's insane, I had a field day last night taking pictures for my planning thread which I've been planning for like 6 months now :)

That is a great idea! I personally think it would be hilarious to put "Mark + Amy 4eva"!! LOL :)

#5180 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
                    • 821 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                      I'm definitely going to have to spread this out among other people to bring with. I have sooooo much stuff it's insane, I had a field day last night taking pictures for my planning thread which I've been planning for like 6 months now :)

That is a great idea! I personally think it would be hilarious to put "Mark + Amy 4eva"!! LOL :)
                      I agree!! We are doing some cute throw away cups like that...Lutz n Lindz 4Eva!!! hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users