Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#5121 ~Katie~

~Katie~
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:46 PM

ok, ok, I just have to do this one post as it will be my 1000th(!!) and I couldn't think of a more fitting place to put it!

(plus I've been having real problems with the site timing out today and not loading pages up so now that I'm in...I'm doing it while I can!!)

off to bed now...more flat hunting tomorrow and on my much needed day off I still need to get up at 7am boooooo whats that about??!

#5122 amybermuda

amybermuda
    • 870 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

Goodnight Katie - I am well impressed by your MQs. You have inspired me to try and give them a try!

#5123 renee1811

renee1811
      • 539 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:29 PM

okay, I have attached my pre-wedding brochure. I stole the template from Trayce2222, and I loved the way it looked! I am mailing these off mid-Feb. with luggage tags to help the guests get pumped up about the trip!

The measurements aren't quite right, so I need to adjust it to fit in the margins to be printed--if anyone has any suggestions on how to do that, I would appreciate them!

Attached Files

#5124 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by katie_2010
          ok, ok, i just have to do this one post as it will be my 1000th(!!) and i couldn't think of a more fitting place to put it!

(plus i've been having real problems with the site timing out today and not loading pages up so now that i'm in...i'm doing it while i can!!)

off to bed now...more flat hunting tomorrow and on my much needed day off i still need to get up at 7am boooooo whats that about??!
          senior member!!!! Wooooooo hooo!!!

#5125 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
          • 821 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:26 AM

WOW that is some MAJOR multi-quoting! SO impressed!!!

Amy, you are in the home stretch...of course you are emotional! You are marrying the LOVE of your LIFE!!! ahhhhh so sweet!!! Speaking of emotional...doesn't AS have a web cam going during the sky wedding Are yall going to do that? I would LOVE to be in attendance!

#5126 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
            • 821 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:29 AM

man, I still have 600 posts til I get to Senior member...crap!

#5127 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                I think it may be too long for YouTube... don't they have a 30 minute max? I'll figure out some way to get it so you all can watch it :)

Side note - I've been extra emotional all of a sudden, our first dance song never made me cry, now I'm balling at work... I'm worried I'm going to be a pile of mashed bride by wedding day, LOL!
                That's so funny you say you're getting emotional now because as I was driving to work to day I noticed I was feeling a lot more emotional thinking about the wedding and everything else. Must be because we are getting so close now!

#5128 Afrommert

Afrommert
                • 369 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:15 PM

I have been a ball of tears for weeks. lol, at one point mine were opposite tho, i was driving home saying a lil prayer for my fiance. God grant me the serinity to not kill him when I get home hahahaa!!! I lovem to death, but weddings sometimes brings out the crazies in ppl!
                  Sooo cute tho how were all emotional hehe :)

#5129 Afrommert

Afrommert
                  • 369 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:15 PM

Congrats Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5130 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
                      WOW that is some MAJOR multi-quoting! SO impressed!!!

Amy, you are in the home stretch...of course you are emotional! You are marrying the LOVE of your LIFE!!! ahhhhh so sweet!!! Speaking of emotional...doesn't AS have a web cam going during the sky wedding
                      That's so funny you say you're getting emotional now because as I was driving to work to day I noticed I was feeling a lot more emotional thinking about the wedding and everything else. Must be because we are getting so close now!
                      You have 2 months more than I do too, I now am so jealous of your extra 2 months!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Afrommert
                      I have been a ball of tears for weeks. lol, at one point mine were opposite tho, i was driving home saying a lil prayer for my fiance. God grant me the serinity to not kill him when I get home hahahaa!!! I lovem to death, but weddings sometimes brings out the crazies in ppl!
                      Sooo cute tho how were all emotional hehe :)
                      Amen... couldn't have said it better myself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users